WHAT IS THIS GAME

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by THE_DOC_, Apr 17, 2019.

1. If you haven't noticed yet I'm a noob and I don't know what I'm doing so pls help me out k thx

2. Idk how to sum up the whole game for you but, if you have any specific questions, let me know!

Just continue to meet people, follow your quests and stuff. :)

3. Mobile game full of rude weirdos with some decent people run by greedy apes? :)

4. 1% of this game’s population are decent the rest are rude and weird. Im the 1% I swear

5. ATA also known as A Thinking Ape are called Apes by majority of the players

6. A Thinking Ape is the company's name.

This game is really what you make of it. You can collect items, avatars and furniture, be social in a variety of ways, or/and get into the pvp aspect of the game. You can find plenty of helpful people around if you have any questions (myself included). You already found forums, so you're off to a good start

7. PvP?

8. This is the game where you send potties to me and that’s all ya need to know cuz this app is easy af to figure out as you go along

9. What are potties

10. I'd suggest heading to the guide section of forums if you have lots of questions. If you still have more after that ask around

11. things to know

1. Trading avatars never will happen, don’t ask
    2. Being hit/hitting people is not bullying
    3. Tutor shop is open, hire whoever
    4. Party to get drops toward avi winning
    5. You’ll get constant asked for weird role play

12. How do I hit people

13. that's real life experience right there

14. The battle option is on everyone else's profile. There's 4 options

15. If you have more question you can wall me anytime.

16. It won't let me hit you it says you're too strong

18. Use your meet people tab to fight, at your current level it may be challenging tho

19. Since you are an intelligence build, you are going to want to dance and prank rather than fight.