Welcome Me Back, Apes

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Coccydynia, Jun 3, 2019.

1. It's been almost 6 years I haven't played this game. Forgot my account so I made a new one.

Please do help me understand this game again. Dang, too much has changed.

2. The first thing you want to do is uninstall if the tutorial is too much for you.

3. I went to comment the first time you posted but you pulled a, "and I oop-" to add, "Apes." :lol:
    Welcome back, though! You'll have an easier time going through the Announcement's for such a big update.?

4. Lol... The tutorial is so different from the old one.

5. Well thank you... Wow, a mod 

6. ^^ yeah mods, we got lots of those now. most of them are nice. welcome back u

7. You can send a help ticket and see if the apes can help you retrieve your old account, if you would like. I suggest checking out the guides subforum for help learning some of the new stuff; I made quite a few myself.

8. Welcome back! If you have any help, let me know and I can answer any questions!

9. -patiently sits here waiting for her one year reward.- ;-;

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy and don’t end up uninstalling too quick ?

10. It's probably a long shot, but if you can remember any of your old account info, send a ticket into support to see if you can recover it! I've heard PIMD was a whole different world 6 years ago... good luck on your return. :lol:

11. Welcome back! ?
    Did the doggy furniture and stat items haunt your dreams like it does mine every time I take a break?

12. 6 years, what was your IGN and from which club?

13. Bad decision

14. I wouldn’t know u

15. Welcome back! Been here for 6 years so if you have any questions don’t ask me . I don’t know shít ?

16. Sad. She never came back

17. Just came back too and I had to ask people to explain to me what's new.

18. I been here for 8 years. It’s hard to say if it’s a good or a bad thing to say ?

If you can at least remember your ign and the email that you had to your account, send a help ticket to Ata. They should be able to help you out with that.

Also welcome back! Hope you’re in for a world of a surprise ?