Ways to tell you play Pimd too much

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightingCactus, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Think of ways that tell you play Pimd too much. I'll start: When your in College, you run on your campus screaming for Volleys and hires. now u Go^^^.

2. When you fighting someone and you say "Dont make me farm you!"

3. When you get told off for swearing and you're confused as to whether you can speak for the next 24hours

4. When someone annoys you and the thought "I'm gonna farm you" crosses your mind as an option for revenge

5. When like every 5 sec you have to come on and see if someone is trying to start a fight.

6. When someone fails a task and you chuckle and say to yourself "I bet that noob isn't even land complete"

7. What softy said 

8. When someone starts a really bad conversation and u say 'fail thread, let it die' lolz 

9. When your friend is at your house and she has to get a pimd account before you'll talk to her

10. When you get silenced and your gonna cry cayse you can't wait for 24 hours 

11. When a teacher puts tape on your mouth and says your silenced

12. When you ask people to wall art your locker!!

13. When you ask your parents for money so you can buy bigger crew

14. After u fight someone u wait for 5mins to regain and thn continue thinking u can get money out of ur opponent

15. Your in war and refuse to answer phone unless your regenerating..

16. When you go the bathroom and play pimd

17. Hahahaha.

When you tell your real friends that you're ready to leave but spend 10 more minutes telling people in PM and cc goodbye.

18. When your boyfriend gets mad at you because you're up warring instead of going to sleep.

When you go to your home screen and realize you have other apps.

When your iPod dies and you run to get the charger because you're warring.