Vip Lounge Chances

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Julcyfruit, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Hi PIMD world!

Just curious what folks feel about their vip lounge chances, has it been worth it for you?

For me it'd be $30 for 7 days which seems high compared to other games Ive spent money on...even gacha has more of a confirmed chance after a certain amount. So, looking for some opinions before I commit to spending.

Thank you! If theres a better thread about this before please lmk :)

2. everything in this game is insanely priced compared to how it used to be before. store avatars are 500ec??? Molly's "deals" (aside from the 3 that give you the % MCs items) are daylight robbery. that VIP lounge doesn't seem like something worth getting, aside from the box that comes with it everything else is pretty much a miss.
    if you want the most value for your money, just buy some of the daily sales that come up. eventually when you get to the level 3 sales, you'll get fair amounts of EC. use it to buy dogs and sell em for bentos then use the bentos to buy what you want. if you have a clear idea of what you wanna obtain (avatars or furni, etc) you'll be less likely to waste money on something like the VIP lounge and find the quickest possible route to get it.

BaddestBunnie, Muschi and Julcyfruit like this.
  3. I think VIP is worth it personally. The box drops aren't guaranteed, but it's usually always something you can sell for a bit of a profit anyway. But the EC, keys, and dns every day are guaranteed. It ends up being a better deal than if you bought the EC and DNs outright. Plus you get the extra spinner coins and cash boost. If you're going to spend money it's a good way to get some value imo

4. Totally agree with Atlas on this one. 35 notes instead of the 32 you get for $20. Pays for the entire thing. The rest is just a bonus.

Muschi, DaddysLilMonsterx and Atlas like this.
  5. I guess I was too focused on the champagne box and keys, these are great points to consider!

Muschi likes this.
  6. Broke, can't relate.

7. So wait, the rewards shown refresh everyday? Not just a one time reward? Wow. That’s totally worth it then

8. Yes, you get them every day for 7 days -- just make sure you log in to collect it. ;) You don't even need to open the Champagne box right away. As long as you collect it, you can leave it unopened in your showcase as long as you want.

I recommend leaving it unopened until right when new VIP stuff drops so you can sell those for the most expensive prices (or be one of the first to rock the new stuff, whichever floats your boat).

MizzRedd likes this.
  9. I wish VIP Lounge subscription can be gifted. Too broke to purchase it myself :(

SalemTheGremlin likes this.
  10. That's kinda a cool idea ahaha

SalemTheGremlin, MizzRedd and Geass like this.