uverworld’s 1st Giveaway

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ghastly, Mar 31, 2019.

1. ♡ Hello there! ♡

uverworld speaking! Here’s a fun little give away that i feel like doing, I will be giving away three prizes to three individuals. How to participate is simple, tell me who your favourite person on pimd is, how you met and why you love them.

The first prize is a singular 2mcs. Second prize is 1mcs and the final prize is 500kcs.

Thanks for participating!

2. My fav person is my rs. We met when I joined my current club and were both previously in a different RS at the time. I actually did not like her at first, but now we snap each other all the time.

Also good luckkkk.

3. My favorite person is Anonymous. We met in forums. We haven’t communicated outside of forums but that’s ok tbh. I love them because they brighten up forums and makes fun of things that need made fun of. ?

4. My favorite person on PIMD is RoseMilkTea, Rosie. ?

I met her while I was VP at a club called Deadly Whiskey. Shortly after I left there, she did, too, and fate brought us both together in Sleepwalkers, a super wonderful club full of wonderful people. Though I have since left Sleepwalkers, Rosie and I still talk all the time.

She is my favorite person on here because she is kind, funny, clever, always up for a little trouble and always there for me when I need her. She stands up for me even when I don't stand up for myself, she calls people on their bullshìt while remaining a kind, warm person and I don't know anyone else like her. ?

5. Okay that's fake

6. My rs is my fav person on here because we have been rs for like 3 years now and friends for about 5? She puts up with a lot with me constantly so bless her soul tbh. Even rs’s me instead of her irl rs who’s on here. So like hello loyalty, she is one of the very very few closest people in my life on and off this app and knows more about me than any other person on here even with how busy she gets and I would not replace her for all the potties in the world okay bye

7. You told me not to mention your kindness 

8. FORGOT TO MENTION, TOMORROW AT NOON CENTRAL US IS THE DEADLINE

9. I meant to say good luck up there, dunno what happened. :(

10. but then there’s a lot of people who I adore in different ways and so fab that I met them even if I don’t talk to them cuz yikes pms

11. My fave person is my RS...I met her asking for a RS in Campus and we decided we needed to see if we clicked first...We realized we have so much in common even though we from different sides of the world so I met someone and feel like I have known her my entire life and can Talk to her about anything and everything. Possibly my favourite part of the game 

12. My favourite pimd person has dropped stats and is no longer here :c imma talk about her anyway tho since i don't feel too strongly about anyone else here. Her name's Jasmine (not her ign), some of you may know her as Donnie since she liked to cätfish and as far as i am aware i am the only one she told her actual name and showed her real face to on pimd. She is not a particularly nice person, and is actually kind of a crueler version of Brandon. I don't exactly like her, she can be a horrible person, but i do love her since i've known her a long time now and we've been there for each other a lot. I view her like a little sister, she's two years younger than me and i care about her more than some of my actual family members. We don't talk much anymore cuz life but she'll still phone me when she has something that's upsetting her, so there's that.

13. Oh my God I am DEAD, I realized just now that Anonymous is an ign. I’ve seen them in the forums wondering forever about how people are able to post in the forums anonymously. Bye

14. Lmao wut

15. My fav person on PIMD is spicy_coco_mama
    We met literally theee days ago and has been this crazy wild connection with each other. I’ve been on the game since June ‘18 and she’s the first person I’ve met on here that’s left me like “ ohhh those are the wonderful people in PIMD that people always talk about having”. It’s funny bc I was a depressed, I don’t leave the house and I just wanted a friend and literally bam we meet. Thanks for reading haha

16. LMFAOOOO THATS GREAT

18. I mean we’ve semi interacted in forums but like okay just go’n look past me like that I’ll live :(

19. Lmao 