Trading avatars and change to trading idea.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Lexa420, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Anyone else think we need to get ata to allow us to trade avatars? Not only that, but also making trading easier by putting items in categories such as boxes, furniture, chibis/bentos. It would save a lot of people a lot of scrolling lol.

2. This has been a topic of discussion for awhile. I just don’t foresee it happening in the near future.

I do like the idea of categorizing items. Or maybe a drop box were you can choose a category and it’s separates them as needed.

3. It needs to. I just accidentally activated shards I wasnt planning on using on my account and I didnt even have an activator 

4. TRADING AVATARS WILL NEVER HAPPEN ATA ALREADY SAID SO

5. louder!!!

6. I support the categorizing idea wholeheartedly. The trading avis? It’s never going to happen. But recycling avis makes more sense - some people have so many useless avis in their inventory, so if there could be a recycling option, where it gives whatever avi you want higher stats (like 10% of the stats of that avi is brought back to you) and you could use those stats to upgrade whatever avi you want. Like furni.

7. Yes but with furni you can get multiples of the same item. Now we would have to deal with multiples of the same avi

8. I think this is for you

9. I like the trading idea, been thinking about something similar for quite some time..
    Maybe have like 3 rows with stuff instead of 4 and then letting the 4th row be like a menu with different categories.. stats, boxes, shards, every type of furniture etc etc ?

I’m not really into the idea of trading avatars, would be nice but it won’t happen..
    Recycling avatars? Meh old players will have a major advantage there..if you chose to make it for upgrading the current avatars they are using..

Maybe have a small section of the shop where you can get avatars, with items you only would get from recycling an avatar..?

The shop could have some (6-8?) of the older avatars in it and changes ones a month around the same time as the spinner..

I’m not directly thinking about the T100 avis but some of the story avatars or even from the random hunt boxes ?

Oh well I’ll stop rambling now 

10. i thought id never another one of these again hah

11. Inb4l tho