TOU & TOS

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Lucifer-Morningstar-, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To my understanding using these to abuse the game in your interest is a violation as well. How can an Honor student sit by themselves and get people silenced for posting on there own walls? Like if I posted "u are stupid" on my wall with no pointing emotes, no names, and indication of who I'm referring to is not a violation of either of those. What is a violation is misrepresentation of ones name, stats, or intentions. Two individuals in the game whome are on several walls have done this on multiple occasions. One of which has gone in active several times due to misrepresentation and being farmed for it. ATA has an issue with giving the Mod status to individuals who abuse it and Honor student to Alts so mains can abuse it. A Certain club is currently in sfw for misrepresentation and cat scamming. I will not give names so I will not violate either the TOS or TOU. Spread the word and get this issue noticed.

2. There is no such thing as a perfect mod.. or perfect human at that.

3. Re: TOU

Inb4lock 

4. Re: TOU

Aren’t there only two active honor students at the moment? Both are main accounts, as far as I know. And they can’t silence.

5. Re: TOU

The honor student used there connections to mods for the own personal gain

6. Re: TOU

There's 3. -PA_KaramelApples- (also a mod), Holmes, and RevolutionaryWolf.

Also @OP, send a help ticket about this. Posting it in forums won't get ATA's attention. Send a ticket with proof so they can solve the matter.

7. Re: TOU

Ir just get over it. Life ain’t fair sometimes. Doesn’t mean to cry about it

8. Re: TOU

Already sent and the one who was silenced also sent one and I think a few others have as well. But one of those is an alt or has an alt they use to avoid losing honor

9. Re: TOU

Abuse of ones position and power is an issue in pimd and just needs to be fixed and corrected

10. Making a thread about it isn't necessarily doing anything to fix or correct it. It's more likely to end up adding more fuel to the fire because now whoever is allegedly abusing power knows people have caught on to their situation and can get a head start on covering their tracks ?

Carrie likes this.
  11. Fwp.
    Try taking a deep breath

12. All evidence has been caught and recorded

13. Re: TOU

Cool

14. Sometimes ATA will not take screenshots and needs to see the actual posts themselves.

And I'm not just talking "covering their tracks" in terms of evidence. :roll: Things like getting a believable cover story straight w/ the mods they are allegedly conspiring with is one thing to take into account.

15. Not sure how you can abuse being HS since we don't really have any special privileges other than being blue. If there is an abuse of power with the mods, like everyone has said, just report them in and it will be investigated.

But people here tend to jump to conclusions and are quick to judge (or assume the worst) so that tends to muddle things up more.

Kefo and Muschi like this.
  16. Color name bad?

17. Lyssa be abusing her power 🙄 it’s annoying af

18. You read the dead asf thread you bumped you would realize the general suggestion was to go directly to ATA with a help ticket.

Cause they won't be reading this but I'm sure Lyssa will.

Javi, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. Well considering that by posting that, you're breaking ToU... 😒

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.