Today I Learned

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Apparently I am a sëx addict?

This is a study being done by ppl @ my university and they chose the participants they would forward this to thru the uni health clinic. I donut remember ever going in for my alleged sëx addiction though :(

2. HEALTHY CONTROL SUBJECT

3. It literally says they are recruiting you for the healthy control group

4. Healthy as in physically healthy. They are only studying sëx addicts it goes into further detail with the email

5. Do you know what a control subject is

6. Yes ik what a control subject is. I have been one many times for my university

7. It means you’re a regular non addict being tested against those who are addicted. Control group of normal people against various levels of addiction.

9. In this context, it literally just means healthy. As in, they only want ppl with good eyesight/corrective glasses who can walk/stand for long periods of time. It's on the majority of these emails/forms

10. Fhdlvnkdcnskiddnkddnckejdhskdhwj

11. Rme

12. They gave me a pill and said the pain would stop. I don't feel a difference. ?

14. I’m sèxually addicted to food

15. Hello my name is Todd, and I'm addicted to the sex

16. I already had an idea that you were tho

17. Exactly, lol. You're in the control group. You're not the addict, you're the healthy that serves as comparison parameter.

18. You'll have to prove it because all of us read CONTROL GROUP. Control group would mean the non addicts. :?. Kinda doesn't make any sense if it's as you say... Are you 100% positive that you didn't missread anything? I thought every reaserch needed a CONTROL GROUP (as in stated above, a "normal" group of people non suffering whatever it's being analyzed, or not taking whatever meds are being tested) to compare results...

19. ^ no, i didn't misread it. I explained what it said. That's on you guys if u wanna be difficult

There are 3 phase things as they described. The first 2 are just for sëx addicts

20. But you are