To Mods

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, May 22, 2019.

1. Fig here. Us forumers are going to write love letter to y’all. Hope ya don’t mind ?
    Yeah there’s other threads like this but wip wank idc

To any mod (cause I love y’all equally):
    *clears throat* You have given PIMD the greatest gift of all, law. Without you guys though, people would be breaking ToU a lot more often and nobody would know right from wrong (such as myself). You help us everyday and unfortunately we don’t thank you enough. Thank you mods. We really do appreciate it 
    ~Figured

Sorry. I suck at those

2. Don’t include me.

3. You didn't know right from wrong until you joined pimd? And you like all the mods equally? I don't like anyone equally

Also, you should change your name to FigCookie since they are delicious and you now remind me of figs

4. I’ll try not to next time but ya never know

5. Sure I agree if it doesn’t include Manic

6. ?Weirdo

7. The name is cute Wednesday. Thank you for the recommendation. And right from wrong meaning spamming LBH ya now. Didn’t know people could get silenced for that

8. I am a weirdo. I shall wear that name on my forehead loud and proud

9. What is a forumer?

10. Forumer=anyone who reads the forumers and/or communicates idk smh. Just y’all. My readers

11. It was a joke 

12. Ha. Ha. ?

13. this u rn op

14. Well idc. I do want the mods to know at least a few of us respect them ya know? Their job ain’t easy I’m sure

15. lemme wipe that brown stuff off your nose

16. Rt tho I do like Manic and I like Arse even doe he's a jerk to me sometimes. Lily is also okay (is she a mod or just honour student?) The rest of them idc about.

17. Oof.. a brown boogie.

18. I think it was more to add some positivity while someone else was tryna trash mods rather than suck up. Das how I viewed anyway.

19. Lily is both, when she retires from being mod (like Wolf) she’ll get her blue name back