Ticket to farming your farmer

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Taniho, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Are you being farmed right now? Do you wish to fight back but can't? Worry not my friend I've been there too.

If you haven't already read most of the guides around PvP and game mechanics then this isn't for you. I'll assume you know how the gane works but will give you an estimation of how much you need to actually win your battles. I will also explain how I built my account.

I started getting indulging in PvP seriously somewhere around 2018. Its been a long time and I have learned a lot. I started off as an even build and then went intelligence because I thought I'd make more money on cat cafe that way. But no. As far as I have checked, strength builds make more money on parties. Which brings me to the topic of choosing your build.

In PvP you really need to be careful while choosing your build. As you will realize that most people in the game are strength. Why is that? Here are a few reasons
    1. More money in parties
    2. Less energy consumed per action that's about 5% of your bar. (7% for dance off)
    3. Easier to get pinned. (Really think about why this is important. If you are strength you can get pinned in as little as 25-30 hits. I will explain more later why that matters. Also self pinning on strong opponent by failing is about 10 hits)
    4. You take more money as a strength build in PvP

I'm not going to comment on balanced builds cause I don't like them and I don't know enough about them. What I do know is they suck.

Now if you want to be intel here's what you need to know
    1. If you are even remotely strong, you can piss off the entirety of PIMD. This means you can hit your counterpart strength builds with much ease because of the fact that most of PIMD is strength you technically have an advantage.
    How to piss people off?
    Prank!
    I was once in a PvP situation with an intel build. Since I was strength she started pranking me from pin and was landing. Guess what happened? I was pinned for hours without seeing a single regen because she would stay self pinned herself and prank me while she was at it.
    Dance: If you are strong you can probably land dances from pin on your strength foes. This will also annoy them.

Intel builds require a certain mentality and if you don't have that my friend, don't choose intel.
    This means you can be stripped at any time and if you are in serious sfw forget about giving your enemy a 2-3 hour window cause you can and will be stripped clean. In comparison to strength builds that take 4-5+ hours of constant hitting every 10 minutes to strip clean.
    2. Make more money in PvP (I just mentioned this for the sake of the facts. Really you shouldn't be making money through farming. Trust me I've tried.)
    3. You aren’t good for stripping people. Sure you can dance people off but fighting take x3 times as more more money per hit. So if you can’t land fight on people dancing off in a strip is not the way to go and you will most probably be trolled.

Okay. Now you know what build you are. Lets get you strong.

If you are new to PvP theres going to be a lot of information thrown at your on how to build your account. You have to build these things
    1. Dormmates (Higher tier dormmates are stronger. Lets say Drake hits Kanye. Both are 50 MCs each and strength builds with similar percentages. If drake has T9 and Kanye has T8 then drake will win the battle. Also considering that their misc is somewhat same)
    2. Misc
    3. Furniture
    4. Pets
    5. Tutors
    6. RS
    7. Awards

Now this is the order of priority
    1. Misc
    2. Furniture
    3. RS
    4. Dormmates
    5. Tutors
    6. Pets
    7. Awards

Extra = Avatars. If you don’t already have a 95/95 go get one. Now.

Since something like getting an RS is easier to find you should go and try to find a bigger rs than you. I mean bigger in stats. That’s all they are good for. How strong their account actually is doesn’t contribute to your account whatsoever. Honestly just find someone who is inactive and providing decent stats. You’ll live a much happier PIMD life.

Understand how all the factors above contribute in PvP
    Misc = Strong Offense / Strong Defense
    Furniture = Weak - Mid Offense / Strong Defense
    RS = Strong Offense / Strong Defense
    Tutors = Weak Offense / Weak - Mid Defense
    Pets = Weak offense / Mid Defense
    Awards = Matter a lot if you have higher percentage rewards

As you can notice PIMD is really focused on defense. It is much easier to defend hits than it is to land hits. Congratulations! If you choose to be strong enough to make your enemy fail hits and not having to hit back, that is also a viable strat.

Let’s talk about Misc.
    The first and foremost thing you are going to focus on is Misc. You can get misc from partying and stories, farming people for cf, trading and yada yada.
    How you get your misc is of no concern to me but I will say that it can very well be procured without spending a single dime. I got my first 10 BCS (yes bcs) without spending anything.
    Realize that there is a misc cap on your account. This is determined by your dormies + Tuts x 4 + Rs x 2
    At any given time you should be damn near close to maxing your misc cap. If you aren’t don’t upgrade your stats and definitely don’t spend cash on tutors. You can spend cash to hire tuts if you are capped out on either side. For example, I capped out my intel side so fast and started hiring intel tuts.
    Don’t spend your bentos on Furniture until you have reached at least 75% of your misc cap.

How much do you need? Really as much as you can.
    Here are a few ball parks from what I have experienced as a 100 mcs account.
    3-5 bcs
    The average party fairy has somewhere between this range. This is nothing and you will be farmed a lot.

8-10 bcs
    Your average Joe will not be able to land

10-15 bcs
    You will start landing on people higher than you

18-24 bcs
    You are damn strong and can land on some vips. I was easily hitting people in the 250 mcs range as a 100 mcs account. No joke.

Kudos to you if you managed to reach 20+ bcs. I had my peak misc at 24 bcs back in July 2021 and after promo I was landing on VIPs. I got bored and lost all interest in the game.

If you already have more than 15 bcs chances are that you know what you are doing.

Furniture
    Once you have 75% misc capped start to shell out some bentos on dorm. Understand how the dorm works
    Dorm will give you stats and then percentage. You really wanna aim for the percentages. This game is all about percentages. These percentages aren’t going to help if you don’t have misc. 80 % in furniture and 2 bcs misc is not helping you at all my friend.

Heres how I progressed
    Feb 2021
    68 mcs | 250 mcs TB | 250 mcs Rs bonus | 36 % / 29 % furniture | 3.4 bcs / 3.4 bcs |

Basically at 70 mcs I already had 7 bcs. A good method is to get 1 bcs for every 10 mcs in stats. Worked really well for me.

March 2021
    75 mcs | 265 mcs TB | 0 rs | 60 % / 59 % furniture | 4 bcs / 4bcs

May 2021
    75 mcs | 300 mcs TB | 600 mcs RS | 73 % / 73 % furniture | 5.5 bcs / 5.5 bcs

By this time I was already some what strong

June 2021
    75 mcs | 400 mcs TB | 600 mcs RS | 75 % / 75 % furniture | 7.9 bcs / 7.9 bcs

At this time I am satisfied and hitting whoever I want without a single worry.

August 2021
    105 mcs | 1.8 bcs TB | 600 mcs RS | 89/89 furniture | 11.6 bcs / 11.6 bcs
    Total misc = 23.2 bcs

Now I am bored and called the game quits.

I hope this guide helped you and hopefully now you know how much misc you need to get.
    Cheers to my family Midnight Zen for taking care of me and dealing with my ass everytime I got in trouble.
    Shout out to my friend Akudou for teaching me the ins and outs of the game and trading.

2. Nice job, Tan! Thank you.

Mercedes_420_69 likes this.
  3. This was amazing!! Great job!!!

4. this was fun to read 👏

5. as tan’s pupil I’m here to tell u all he is a scrub

Taniho, Bisctits and EIa like this.
  6. Fuck, I am even bulit, I did not even know about this.

No likes this.
  7. Not too late to change.

8. Thanks for all the love. Share the thread with your friends ☺️

9. Is this a "pot calling the kettle black" situation 🌚

No and Taniho like this.
  10. 🗿 what would u know scrub little

11. I know little scrub sounds better than scrub little but as u asked what do I know 🥴

No and Taniho like this.