Throwback Tuesday

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Is usually throwback Thursday but tuesday is also an alliteration so whatever. Throwback Tuesday, am drunk af, here's a drunk thread by Wednesday that hasn't been made in a while since I surprisingly barely drink now. Bartender at my work decided I wasn't my normal upbeat self and bought me a few drinks and now I feel like I did...two years ago ig it is now. Or a year and a few months. Lettuce commiserate in our meh-ness. Or just me. I feel like I have changed a lot in many ways since then and it's got me all nostalgic in a weird way. Anyway. Who were you two years ago? Have you grown since then? You the same person? #deardiary

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. How the fùck you write good still when wastd

3. I always have. Idk wtf is wrong w the rest of y'all but being drunk has never ruined my typing capabilities. Also auto-correct

Piggys24 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Sidenote, the bartender buying me drinks doesn't know I laik girls and is now obviously hitting on me. Vote on whether or not I should tell him or just keep letting him buy. I am a horrible person sometimes judge all ya want. I got broken up w yesterday for the first time in my laif idc

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Free drinks n tell him send some my way I need more

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. My talking is the 1st thing to go when I'm getting wastd

7. Only thing I do when I'm drunk. Am about to cab to a frens house and talk his ear off. Idk what it is about alcohol that makes me think it's a good idea to pour my soul out to everybody but that is definitely a thing

8. I ether need free drinks or fast cash coz only got enuf money left for 1 more lot not even money pay the bill thingy for coz Luke n Katelyn

9. Who da heck is katelyn

10. Wastd me always just ether just wanna fùck or just chill n keep hug every one or just wanna fight or get super hypo n get into truble

11. Coz I cum lots

12. Sarah cumd her when July 9

13. Dood donut say it like that, das gross

14. I always said it idk other words it

15. Not just that, you have a fiancé now! Geez honey, don’t break anymore hearts.

16. I'm the same, but different. And that makes perfect sense to me. 😂