CONTEST [CLOSED] This is Halloween! šŸŽƒ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gokila and Rikka4 like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Posting my costume for this year.
    (Well the mask part at least šŸŒš)

Jazzystyles, Phobia and Noen like this.
  3. The night
    It's raining heavily outside and the night is eerie and I feel restless. Then I suddenly heard tapping by the window. I started to sweat as I made out the figure to have long nails, just then electricity went out. I felt a shiver down my spine as the darkness filled the room. it's getting hard to breathe and I feel the walls closing in on me, the corners are getting darker. I quickly covered myself with the blankets, telling myself as my only source of comfort then i looked out at the window again as this time i saw red eyes staring straight at me, i was paralyzed and i couldnā€™t move then it spread out itā€™s wide malicious smile as it turned its head to the side slowly as the petrifying tapping on my window continued, i covered my head with the blankets as the smiling manā€™s face appearing in my head engraving itself onto my mind. Then suddenly a figure started shaking me out of the blankets as I screamed kicking around till I kicked the figure away. As I pulled off the blankets to run out I realized the figure was Lisa, my roommate. She came back early from the flight and went to check on me. She asked me if i'm okay, and I told her everything that happened. She then stared out the window and started to laugh and I was shocked by her behaviour and I got mad that she is laughing in this situation, she proceeded to lead me to the window, then i realized what she was laughing about. The tapping was from the branch of the tree brushing by my window, the red lights were from the telephone tower, as for the smile it was just the crescent moon. I sighed in relief as I thanked Lisa and went to bed. I laughed at my own delusions just then I got a notification fromā€¦Lisaā€¦she texted me saying her plane has been delayed due to the weather. I froze trying to gather all my thoughts, if Lisa is still at the airportā€¦then who was with me? Terrified, I turned to leave my bed, just as I turned around there it wasā€¦ the tall smiling man staring right at meā€¦

4. This is my horror experiences that I still couldn't forget until now.

Few years ago I work at a manufacturing company. My working hour was 8 AM to 5 PM. But I had to stay at the office until 8 or 9 PM almost everyday. As an Accounting Chief, I need to validate my team's paperwork in my overtime while every other employees in the office could go home on time.

It was only me and my director's secretary who always stayed overtime together. She's doing her work and I'm doing mine.

One day, I was working overtime and focusing on my computer when suddenly I realized I smell something so strong. The smell is good ngl, like a smell of Pandan leaves or grass or whatever plant I can't explain exactly, just too strong. I got curious so I walk out my room to find where the smell from. But the strange thing is the smell was only in the room, it's not from outside.

I came to the Secretary's room and telling her about this, and she said "Yes that smell appears sometimes but only in the Accounting room, the office boy has been searching for it since long ago but could never find what it is". Being told so, I don't think too much abt it.

Another day. I was working overtime and focusing on my Excel when suddenly I heard someone's singing. A woman voice. The voice was so clear, with a very clear pronunciation, yet I can't understand the words. It sounded so close as if someone was singing right beside my ears. That got me shivering, I pack my stuff, turn off my computer in a rush and went home.

The next day, I had lunch with my friend from the Marketing division and I told her abt it. She calmly told me "IKR, I already heard abt it before from Accounting staff, they heard it too but they do notice that the singing only heard when the director didn't come to the office." Oh! Suddenly got the idea why other employees rushing home on time everyday. Later she told me many other strange stories that ever happen in the office.

And this was what happen to me next, that got me so done with this office. That day, the Secretary had to go home on time coz she got some dinner invitation or something. I know I would be all alone in this big office. But my work needed to be done so I told myself I will only rush home if the smell or the singing happen later.

Few hours passed without nuisance, I almost done with my work and at last I only need to photocopy the papers for tommorow's reporting. Going to the room where the copier machine was located, with papers in my one hand.....it was when I see there was two of my shadows on the wall as I walking the hallway.

I kept walking, thinking probably the angle of the office lamps created the 2 reflection on the wall. Passing through other division rooms, I came with a random idea. I moved my hand and waving the paper I was holding. And only one shadow moved as I moved. The other one behind it DIDN'T.

Next thing I know I was so blank I run back to my room, grab my bag with all my energy and I remember I was running as fast as I could in my heels. Holding on for dear life until I reach the security post for regular inspection before leaving the office. The security gave me small talk as always but then stopped when they noticed I only kept quiet with some tears in my eyes.

(P.S. No I don't work there anymore, I only last one and a half year there. It still gives me shivers everytime I tell this story to someone. And whenever it's night and I'm alone with walls I kind of afraid that I could ever see the shadows again T_T )

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...The Key Is In The Attic...

I recently found this key while cleaning up the attic, I still don't know why I bothered to clean it up because as far as I remember nobody even bothered to clean it or even shift things in there since my grandparents moved into this house, the attic itself is big and spacious so everyone would just stack up boxes of unused stuff up there that they thought nobody would need, but a few weeks ago my parents had to go out of town and I decided to move some of my unused stuff up there, as I climbed the stairs and switched on the lights it suddenly dawned on me that I can't remember the last time I had actually set foot here, the thick layers of cobwebs and dust made the place look eery and that's when... Yes, that's when I decided I should clean this place up a bit. Then one thing led to the other, I got curious, started moving boxes and looking through them I found this weird huge copper key that has a human head at the end of it. My hand felt weak as I held the cold, heavy metal key in my palm and stared at it, I don't remember how long I sat there staring at it before I felt something brush against my arm and gasped looking to my side as the key fell from my hand with a heavy clang on the floor.
    It was Mal, my cat. She's very curious by nature and probably decided to check what's taking me so long although she hates closed spaces, I had scared her I think because she has jumped back to a distance and was staring at the key, I grabbed the key and put it in my pocket before lifting up Mal and walking down the stairs when something struck my mind, It's weird how Mal never tried to sniff it because she literally sniffs everything specially if it's something I'm holding. I placed her on the table from where she jumped down and ran off to our garden as I took out the key from my pocket again and started looking around... So where could this key fit?
    It certainly won't fit any of the furnitures my parents bought because they have real tiny keyholes, could it be the key for any of my grandparents stuff? They had left us a lot of furnitures but we don't use any of them, all of them are stacked up, you guessed it right, in the attic.
    So back to the attic it is, I climbed up the stairs and started going through every locked boxes I could find but the key fit none of them. I suddenly felt nauseous and my head started spinning as the key fell from my hand for the second time.

...why is it so dark in here? Didn't I switched on the light? Why don't people make more windows in the attic? I can't breathe in here it's so hot and stuffy...
    I felt like laying down for a bit, suddenly feeling so very sleepy, the dusty floor looks so inviting right now...

The last thing I remember before closing my eyes was the light going off with a flicker.
    I woke up with a jolt and a throbbing headache.. I sat up and started looking around.

what time is it? Why is it so dark in here?
    Getting up slowly I started walking towards the stairs before something caught my eyes.
    Someone is standing in the corner of the attic! I stood still as I cursed myself for not locking the door to the garden, the stupid key! Now I'm in trouble because of it.

Where is the key anyways?
    But now is not the time to think about it, I slowly turned around to face the person wishing I had something in my hands to at least throw at, if need be.
    As I turned completely I came face to face with a... floor mirror! I had completely forgotten about this one, it's my grandmother's. I walked closer towards it, trying to get a better look at myself...

is my head looking bigger than before?
    I blinked and reached over to touch my reflection and felt a cold tingling sensation on my fingertips. My head certainly feels heavier, I need to lie down but not here, it must be the dust making me sick, I need to go down. As I turned I felt something heavy move in my pocket, reaching for it my fingers grasped around a cold metal key with a smooth rounded end. The key.
    Didn't it fell off from my hands? Or did I keep it in my pocket before deciding to sit down for a while?
    I started walking down the stairs and felt warm drops on my feet, I looked down and gasped... blood!
    Why is there blood on my feet?
    Suddenly I felt warm liquid dripping from my lips to my chin as my head started to spin again, I reached up to touch my lips and saw my fingertips coated with sticky, red liquid... My nose is bleeding!
    I grabbed the banister and started walking down faster, I've got to get down, I need to...
    This doesn't feel good anymore, I felt coppery taste in my mouth as I splattered the staircase with my blood.
    When I finally reached the drawing room I saw Mal sitting on the table, looking at me and hissing at me as I wiped the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand and tried to smile at her, she jumped down from the table and ran away to my parents room, I must be a gruesome sight for her.
    I sat on the chair and leaned forward, looking down at my feet as the key dropped on the floor from my pocket and blood dropped on the floor making a beautiful pattern all around it...
    I can look at it all night... My head is finally feeling light, must let all the
    blood drain out...

SavageNixi3, Phobia, Bananya and 19 others like this.
  6. Hi

Eversince I was a child, I was fascinated by the supernatural. The first encounter I had back then was when my dad was lulling me to sleep. I looked through our window and a girl passed by like the flash before I could even say hi.

My dad was the one who got scared 'cause we were at the second floor - which means I wouldn't be able to see someone there unless they're 15 feet tall.

The second was when my aunt brought me and my brother to her office. We were nosy children and kept running around until we saw a dimly lit office. There's a refrigerator inside and we both screamed when we saw a swarm of cockroaches instead of free food, the most I've seen ever.

They were gone the moment the lights were turned on and we got scolded for going there unsupervised, but they didn't deny that the office was haunted.

I've been on a roll since then. During junior high, I found out that our building was previously a hospital. I always went to school an hour before it actually opens to the point that the faculty gave me the keys to our room for the whole year.

I've seen things happen - a bunch of seniors playing Spirit of the Glass only for them to miss school for a whole week and come back paler than usual, a close friend trying to follow a shadow with me to the back of the judicial complex only for him to vomit blood for the next three days, and many more.

Nothing bad ever happened to me. That same friend told me that maybe it's because I always get so excited to see them that I just repel them away.

Fast forward to senior high, the students kept saying that the Engineering building had ghosts. Since that's where our classrooms were, I went to class early everyday. But then, again, nothing happened for two years. I befriended the security and maintenance personnel, sure, but no ghosts.

I thought something will finally happen during college but even with the late night dismissals, there was nothing, not even chairs moving. With the pandemic after, there was no way I could explore the school grounds.

I'm still hoping to see the girl passing by the window, so I sleep at night with the curtains drawn. Maybe I could get to say hi this time around.

(A little something about me this time.)

Bimb0 and Gokila like this.
  7. Sry for my previous post

AMY_JOJO, WilliamPayne, Halal and 2 others like this.
  8. Wowww Great, I Love it

9. People seem to think that nymphs donā€™t walk among us anymoreā€¦.but theyā€™re wrongā€¦so very dead wrongā€¦.

In a forest, lies a woman who comes out at night and sings to the lost people in the woods.
    When they hear her song, it's like she puts a spell on them. They can't help theirselves. They walk towards the voice, desperate to hear her song, as if the safest place for them is right next to her.

As they arrive, they see a tall, beautiful woman with silver hair and sapphire eyes, her skin as white as snow, but they don't question it.
    She opens her arms, waiting for them to come into her embrace. After theyā€™ve embraced her, she whispers in their ear... "Your end is now child".

No one is quite so sure on what happens next. Some say she rips their throats out and devours their body. Others say she peels their skin off and eats their organs while theyā€™re still alive, either way... they meet their end.

If thereā€™s a lesson to be learnt from this it's ā€œDo not wander alone in the woods at night, do not stray from the path, and never, NEVER, listen to your surroundingsā€.

For all you know... I might be singing to you next, in the woodsā€¦

Bimb0 and SinfulSerpent like this.
  10. The moment when the forest is scared šŸ‘»

11. If you need help with posting your entry feel free to pm me :)

12. Beautiful Woman

I live in a housing complex where houses are very close to each other.

And It's been a long time since the house in front of my house was uninhabited. Every night, I always feel the presence of an invisible creature.

A woman, very beautiful. has long hair and wears a white dress.
    She always stood staring at my house from the 2nd floor, like she wanted to talk to me.

One night, I was very tired. asleep in my bed with the door open. I felt a very cold hand pulling my leg until I woke up. Half conscious, I saw someone in front of my door.. Stood stiff and smiled at me.
    I was just shocked, i wanted to scream but i couldnt.. i just starred at her untill she disappeared.

Untill today, I still remember that smile and the smell of her that night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Da-mi, Bananya, Gokila and 3 others like this.
  13. Based on true story of minešŸ¤§
    But believe me she is very beautiful with really pale skin. Hope my drawing can represent how she looks like.

_ThoiOfAAki_ likes this.
  14. Username/IGN changed for this one. My former IGN was OriginalVikander.

Buwbuw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.