The Purge Hunt 2.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 23, 2017.

1. The Purge Hunt
    •PIMDS FIRST EVER PVP HUNT•

The Breakdown
    -
    I just want to start by saying these are just my ideas and I would love to hear your suggestions. At the beginning of the hunt everyone will be placed into 5 groups at random. Welcome to Round One. How long will you last? It's up to you and your team to strategize how you're going to attack. I think it would be AMAZING if ATA added a temporary team chat where you and your entire team can strategize throughout this hunt. Instead of the usual Fight,Dance,Eavesdrop,Prank- we'll have special options Riot, Duel, Clash, and Feud ( feel free to suggest better names if you have any lol) Instead of the usual battle payout we would get a special hunt payout. (I was thinking something like the half moon parties) At the end of each round the team with the most hits is eliminated! Every team that moves forward receives rewards Purge themed avis, furniture, pimd bank, which would increase in quantity and stats -like a typical hunt- throughout each round. Once eliminated you could complete parties like usual to still get the items from the hunt, but I think it should be set at a higher difficulty.

Ready for Round Two?
    Now one team has been eliminated. We've collected our rewards, but the fight ISN'T OVER! Hit pay out has now increased. Also like parties, I think for this hunt the payout should remain constant and not decrease as we lose strength/intel. I'm not sure if stats should matter during this hunt or if it should be a free for all where anyone can hit anyone? Suggest ideas guys!

Congratulations, you made it to Round 3.
    -
    3 teams are left remaining. We get our rewards and payout increases yet again! Collect your coins honey.

Round 4 | The Final Round

There's only 2 teams left. You fought hard, you made it to the end, but only one team can win. We collect our rewards, and of course that payout is at a maximum high for our last 2 surviving teams. Once the winner is revealed the last surviving team will receive a bonus payout, cat/kini drops, pimd crates, and other exclusive items at random.

Did you survive?
    -

2. Re: The Purge 2.0

People suggested I made a more in depth thread of my PVP hunt idea, so here it goes️ let me know what you guys think

3. Support

4. Would be fun. Doubt the devs would go for it

5. And the stat range varies widely. So maybe we could have teams but have system wars occurring and the more you participate in the more like points or cash or whatever for your team. But like I said no matter how thought out we may plan something. The devs would never go for it

6. This isn't the first time this has been in the forums

7. Sign me the f up

8. Support

9. Support; this would be really fun, something new and it could get people into PvP. There could be a leaderboard for the most hits, and such. But I think the losing team round one could get something as a constellation prize. There could be an optional 5 person war system so things could be a little more organized. I think it shouldn't be a "free for all" stats wise, because then people can hit their alts freely and/or make new ones to boost their hits. But either way I applaud you for putting in actual effort into your idea, unlike half assed, rejected-and-recyled ideas I see on here.

10. Failing to read title?

Meanie likes this.
  11. Also Op I really do like this Idea well thought out, I think also with the way it looks It would be beneficial for both the developers and players considering How many DN's would be bought to participate not to mention parties with decent pay out would still be ongoing so That's a major plus for them I do think both parties will benefit to this

It's not often I do this butttt...

SUPPORT!
    Make it happen ATA!

Edit: Messaged support to review your idea! Good luck I do strongly hope it's approved

12. This idea is amazing, and ty for bringing This up.
    ATA SUPPORT!

13. Thanks for all the support guys! This entire hunt seems very doable we just need ATA to show some support too lol

14. Thankyou so much️ I hope more people send this to support, let's make it happen!

15. No support.

16. Support - I'm relatively new to the game and don't really understand the PvP. A hunt that would incorporate it like you suggested would be very beneficial and would allow new players to understand the game a bit more.

17. Is there a side hunt for the teams eliminated

18. If you get eliminated you can still complete parties to get the hunt items