The Midnight Rise (Rp)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iChesireKittyChaseSnowflakes, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Vampires and Werewolves have been mortal enemies since their very existence developed. They have never seen eye to eye and always have bared fangs to one another. Until one day a new breed comes to town. Changing everything they have grown to know.

They have set out to destroy all species and walks of life. They have one goal set in mind. To take over and rule the lands that they feel belongs to them. Vampires and Werewolves are forced to rely on each other as they fight back and try to keep their staggering lines alive against this new powerful force that threatens their very lives. Stand alone or fight together as one.

Which side will come out victorious in the end?

2. [​IMG]

Vampires-
    We have our own rules and ways we must follow. Adrian leads us beyond the darkness that our prey fears. We sleep as the sun awakes, we feed in discretion when they sleep. Our feeding a have been disturbed by those who's curse ripples out of human bodies in to creatures we loath. We fight as one, our speed and strength will take out enemies in our way.

3. [​IMG]

Werewolves-

We are the curse of man kind. Our strength beyond human knowledge. We shift during the full moons. Some of us stronger than others, able to shift at will. We keep to ourselves, and follow the rules set out by Marcos. We despise those who drink blood and feast on those who dare to mock and steal from us. Our eyes give the warning, our teeth will be your death.

4. [​IMG]

The Demons-

We stalk every living form. We take what we like. No force in sight to take on our power. For many years we have watched them rule with disgust. Now we will reign this new age with a dominant hand and wipe out the existence of all breeds alike. We will be the ones to rule and let the world be our playground as we bleed it dry.

5. Character Skeleton
    My curse -
    The secrets in my closet-
    Age-
    My image -

Any additional info-

6. What's secret in my closet?

7. [​IMG]

Sayuli miware
    My curse - Werewolf

The secrets in my closet-
    I was raised in a humble normal home. It changed when a creature with sharp fangs broke in through our window one night and tore my mother to pieces. Then my father who died shooting silver bullets at it.

I was scared of it, but it took me in at the tender age of 3. I have known nothing else but life with werewolves. I'm still learning to control the changes and it still hurts when I change from time to time.

I am a curious soul, and I like my own space.
    But a fear has arisen amongst many of a new breed.
    We will all have to fight to stay alive.

Age- 19

Additional info-
    Sharp tongued with a nasty temper. Has her sweet moments and heart in the right place. Will fight to protect her people.

Has a scar below her right shoulder, in the shape of a dragon.

8. [​IMG]

My curse: Vampire

Secrets In My Closet: I lived in a quiet little village with my family. A family that loved me and I them. We protected each other like no other family did.

One night, on my 18th birthday I was attacked on my way home from a party. I was bitten. That was how I gained my curse. The next day I couldn't be exposed to sunlight and that night I killed my family. And that was when my blood thirsty rampage begun.

Additional info: I can have quite the temper and a nasty attitude. I'm an addict. I feed on anyone and anything. Blood is the only thing that keeps me relaxed and humble. If I don't feed, no one is safe.

9. Sorry about the size of the picture 

10. Oh and my name is Olivia 

11. I'll join later. 

12. So is yours!!! 

13. Midnight Rise Rp Signup

Percyous
    Curse:Werewolf
    Secrets in Closet:Was misty eyed at the end of Marley and me
    Looks:Tall, muscular, black hair that tends to fall over his eyes. Black eyes.
    Additional Info: Lived with family until his older brother went crazy and killed everyone except for him and a few of his brothers.

After the death of his parents he lived off the land in the woods were he was found and raised by werewolves. Fueled by hate and anger he became stronger and stronger and is now able to shift on command. Like the others he has multiple personalitys (no one knows why) but has learned to control them. Usually.

James
    Curse:Vampire
    Secrets in Closet: Was misty eyed at the end of Joe Dirt
    Looks:Same as percyous except a bit taller and more muscular. Also usually has a mischevious glint in his eye.
    Additional info:Became a vampire at an early age. He tried to resist blood but one day went insane and killed everyone except a few of his brothers who he either couldn't find, or were gone/away.

Like the rest of his brothers he is a mini-genious when it comes to ideas, strategys, etc. Also like percyous tends to have multiple personalitys. Knows how to control them but tends not to since it's easier. Unlike the others he usually acts insane, especially when he has a great idea/plan.

14. Craig Arlington

Werewolf

When I was 17, I got a girl pregnant, bit I've never heard from her since she told me. I was looking for her when I was kidnapped by a group of werewolves.

[​IMG]

------------------

Jesse O'Flaherty

Vampire

When I was 22, I was hunting in the woods, when I became surrounded by 5 vampires. I was changed and they brought me back to their family to live with them

[​IMG]

------------

Mal Holt

Demon

Was transformed into a demon

15. Mal Holt

Demon

Was transformed into a demon 3 years ago when he ran away from home.

[​IMG]

16. Name - Raven
    My Curse - Demon
    Secrets In My Closet -
    I am a Demon who has lived for very long, I had a standard childhood, my parents and family were always gone because my Dad was a Lord and the rest of the family had to help him. I was always alone and taking care of myself. One day, when I was 18, I was out walking near a lake, clearing my mind when a man came up to me and attacked me. No one was around to hear my screams, he stabbed me and kept on stabbing me until I was dead.

I don't know why I was made a Demon nor do I care. When I had found out that I came back to life and became a Demon, I had a thirst to kill and to never stop. I stalked my killer and killed him one night but not before torturing him, making him beg for his life and then I finished him off. I had new powers and that only made my thirst stronger and bigger.

I started to watch everyone from the shadows, I heard the news about my death, it was all over the newspaper - after all a death of a Lord's daughter is not something to be taken lightly about. I killed for pleasure every night and one night I slowly slaughtered my family, taking my anger out on them for always leaving me by myself.

I then killed the one person who had always been there for me, the one person I had ever loved. I felt guilty - actually guilty about killing her, I laughed at myself. I was a Demon with a emotions, feelings, with a - soul. After that - well that's a story for another day, but I am a Demon different from all the others.

Age - Looks 18 but is actually 418
    Looks -
    [​IMG]
    Demon Form
    [​IMG]

Additional Info - Cold, Serious, Mysterious, Calm, Quiet, Protective, Courageous, Strong, Witty, Smart, Quick, Can Be Nice, Can Be Sweet, Never Smiles, Sarcastic And Ect.

17. ( People are more than welcome to keep joining)

Sayuli Miware shifted on to her right foot. Clear agitation in her eyes, she bit her lower lip lightly. Her hazel colored eyes drifting from side to side. She was aware of another presence near by and knew it was not of her own kind.

It forced her to stop her hunt early during the night. She forced her waist length black hair over her shoulder and kneeled down slightly. Preparing herself in case a fight erupts.

18. Additional Info:
    Has this mark on her right arm from her shoulder down to her hand.
    [​IMG]
    And this mark on her left back shoulder.
    [​IMG]