the legendary ones

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Wing_Fanchu_Skullduggery (01), Apr 9, 2011.

1. This is an SP Fanfic that me and fletch will be cowriting

Enjoy

2. The real title is

The Last Ancient

3. We will try to update this once everyday but if there are delays, please forgive us

4. Valkyrie Cain walked to the pier. She looked out at the sea. She loved this place. Ireland was beautiful this time of year. She felt the wind displace behind her, turned around and saw dusk standing there. He had a large scar on half of his face, and looked extremely angry.
    'u might've thought u killed me, but u will now die urself.' he transformed into a vampire. No more scar. Just one ugly creature. He jumped at her. He was fast. She turned and ran, hurling a fireball at him as she ran. It hit him in the face. Then a motorcycle approached, and tanith jumped off.
    'well well, look who's still alive.' she smiled. More fun for me. She looked at Stephanie(Aka Valkyrie)
    'can I take this one?' she said
    'be my guest' said Valkyrie. 'hes too weak to be much of a problem anyway'

5. Title fail dammit!!!!!!!

6. Yes imma be working on like 4 fanfics at a time at some point, so ima be overworked

7. Ummm that's copyright Otto, we have to use our own characters, start again!

8. Damn. Characters needed!!!!!!

9. So I can't make an actual Fanfic?!?!, damn

10. We are doing a story BASED on SP, we ain't actually doing SP

11. Just use me and you for now and I've got a tip: write the story in your notes, copy and paste to pal, edit with me, copy and past to forums

12. Ok. But I gtg for now.......... I'll update 2moro...... Or later 2night. My parents are pissed off right now...... I have another idea right now.

13. But I have 2 go. I'll think on it.

14. Alright cya later

15. MEEE IN!!!!! I GETS TO BE TIME CONTROLLER!!! And an awesome ninja

16. Me Otto already knows my bio

17. U guys and ur convo confuses me @.@

18. Lol they're in their own world when it comes to SP and Hive

19. Should we let this thread die and start over again? I think that's a good idea.

20. BUMPED FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!
    [​IMG]