Thanks world chat

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Miss_Insecure, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks to wc I have been silenced. Unfairly might I add! I was trying the new chat feature (the dice) it didn't work so I was silenced. How is t fair for others to try but yet when I did I was silenced? This is quite unfair and I've been a player on this game for years with multiple accounts. I've put up with a lot from ata but this is just rude and unjust treatment

2. It's all down to luck.

3. Appeal your silence with Help 🙃

4. I've also been silenced on an alt of mine for the same thing. I'm raising a ruckus because it's obvious people aren't "planning" on posting the same thing so we aren't breaking terms and conditions. So they continue to let people ask for sex in pub, but are silencing people playing with commands the devs intentionally added to the game. 🙄

5. Group spam is considered 5+ messages within 5 minutes. We are aware thats players are trying out the dice feature but we also give several warnings in pub/campus before silencing. If you feel you were wrongly silenced, please feel free to send a help ticket to ata. Forums is not the place to discuss this, locking.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.