Temporary tutor drop refund rate change

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to the exchange rate and dorm price adjustments the community has expressed that they have overvalued tutors from the changes we have made. Because of these changes we are offering a 100% refund for all tutors hired before Wednesday, November 16th 12:00am PST. This 100% drop refund policy will exist for roughly 5 days until Sunday, November 20th 11:59pm PST.

Again, this drop refund policy is in effect only for those tutors hired before Wednesday, November 16th. Keep in mind it will be a full refund of the price you bought your tutor at, not the current (higher) listed price.

Please note that players without pupils will have there hire priced reduced every few days. They will eventually be priced fairly but this may take awhile.

This change was also done as an act of good faith that we do care about the PIMD community, hopefully this should help any negative sentiments we have been receiving about the recent update. We care about all of our players whether they are paying or non paying customers. We are working hard to making further improvements and collecting player feedback to make the game enjoyable for all.

2. So this means if we drop tutors that we bought before the above date we get a 100% refund instead of a partial refund?

3. Cuz I just tested that with my alt and dropped a tutor that I had for almost a month and I only got a partial refund! So what you guys talking about?!

4. Yes! Maybe you did too early

5. Yes. Please keep in mind it only refunds the price that you hired them for, not the higher price that they must now be bought at.

6. Thank you pimd  took forever though 

7. So if we dropped tut before 12am we get no refund correct? Why was there no previous announcement made? I dropped close to 2bil in tuts just this morning

8. Yes there is a god. thank you

9. pimd I would like to thank u for trying to do what's best I know u took alot of negative comments and no matter how much u try to do for ppl u just can't please everyone. ppl need to understand that u had good intentions in doing this update and now ur still trying to make changes to try and make everyone happy. so thanks again for what ur trying to do.

10. Can i get my tuter refund

11. So if I bought a tutor now, I would be able to drop it and get full refund?

12. It works!!! I dropped and got full refund I payed for!

13. I haven't received any refund for tutors I dropped.

14. Thanks pimd. Refunding dorms bought too for earlier rented wud be nice as well.

15. Agree with MFarhan!! Refund for dorms previously purchased!!!

16. Refund for dorms previously purchased will not hurt pimd not will it hurt the current players. It's a win win for all. A refund may give this game a kick start it needs now more than ever.

That being said I still feel like the credit exchange dropped too rapidly. 90% percent drop all at once is unreasonalbe and irrational. Consider a 50% drop at most for now.

17. I already doped all of my tutors. Will I receive a backdated refund? I dropped a day or two ago after the update

18.  Hallelujah!! 

19. What if I had like 42 tutors and then they went bye bye would I get a refund for them all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.