taupe grits

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Alicia, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. I just got to leveling up my li’l Monstar the point that it needs taupe grits and cocoa grits. I was gifted quite a bit. But it never showed up in my showcase. I assumed glitch, but now that I am here to try and feed it. It says I have zero. Sure, I JUST found out that they had it in the shop but I didn’t know last night before bed to buy some. What’s even more annoying is that I found out that it was leaving April 3rd. Like damn. It’s 7am and y’all wanna pull it. So, not only did I not get my gifts, I can’t even level it up and ugh I wanna go back to sleep bc dis bs.

Also,
    Inb4 send help ticket or blah blah
    /rant over ty

2. The grits aren't vanishing from the store until changeover today, at 12PM PST. I'm pretty sure you can still buy them.

Edit: oh i just checked. they got removed. I guess they said 12AM PST? that sucks :(

3. I’m so sad. I had no idea that they’d be in store or that gifting was a waste of time.

4. Glad i bought like 30 billion of each lmao

5. Grr, I get so much more irritated the more I think about

6. i need golden grit, please gift me and thank you

i’ll love you forever

7. there is no golden grit and none of the grit can be gifted :0

8. They removed it on the first(for me at least) :cry: I sent feedback asking them to put it in the 30min boxes because they have literally no use now.

9. I bought 500m of each just incase they made it so it required tons to level up

10. They were gone way before today and it’s not even noon yet

11. Grit is gone & my rock is to max level ☺️ be jelly ??

12. Sorry i meant the one that’s called cocoa, my b
    Anywho the taupe one was giftable but not the other one. I’ve received few from a friend today

13. I didn’t see this :( I’m one of those “press close as fast as you can before it loads” kinda person. But does it explain why I didn’t get it through the gifts?

14. The way they did this is total garbage

15. I have received the dirt gift and as I trying to upgrade my pet rock, it’s telling me I have 0? How can I have 0 when I received them as a gift?

On the other hand I still have my coco one from the store. That wasn’t taken away. Kinda confused about this.

16. I have 11k of each. Hopefully won't run out :?

17. Agreed, like, they gave us only 2 days on this. I would have liked it to stick around longer. Now I'm stuck with a pet rock ?

18. last time I checked April 3rd Noon PST was not at 12:00am this morning ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.