[Support] [Opinion] VIP Subscription

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Petite, May 26, 2019.

1. Proposition

Alexa's Weekly Subcriptions should have a
    ~c u m u l a t i v e~ quality - in that the price decreases as you buy more of it.

For example -
    • We have a weekly auto pay subscription (like the new monthly subscription) and the longer we stay on auto pay the better the discount
    • Or have bundle deals where if we buy a package of 3, 6, or 10 there are discounts for buying bundles.

Thank you for attending my TEDtalk

P.S. It's ridiculous that c.u.m.u.l.a.t.i.v.e is censored

2. Sure to the bundles. No to the discounted autopay

3. The autopay itself could even cause some issues tbh so nah

4. Well that's why there's a second suggestion with bundles 

5. No price decrease please

6. ATA actually has no control over the amount of money their products cost via play stores. They can only give suggestions. The prices are set by the iTunes store due to their rules, and then ATA matches the Google Play price. Blame Apple because they're control freaks

7. I don’t enjoy that there’s even a subscription thing now, pimd is becoming far unlike itself from past years

8. This was actually really helpful thank you for letting me know :0 <3

Kinda messed up but iTunes currently has a lawsuit on their hands for monopolizing apps on iPhone anyway so ...*insert moon face emoji*
    May Apple soon meet it's demise

9. Apple used to be good when it only really had its 5 foot tall iPod shuffle now they just wanna control every bit of life they can get their hands on