[Support] Avatar Upgrading / Upgrade Kit

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, May 12, 2019.

1. So instead of launching two seperate avis sets of the same time (regular and VIP) with different stats for main and side story, how about introducing an avatar customizable upgrade option where the avatar's stats can be upgraded with certain materials?!

These materials can be available from upgrade boxes which can be opened at a cost of 40 or 60 extra credits. And these boxes can be bought from both the store and won from spinner.

Share your thoughts.

GentlemanWolf5 likes this.
  2. So would this just function similar to the avis from the golden age hunt? Where you had to have multiple mirrors or rings to get a better avi.

3. No.. I'm not talking about shard avis... It's about the regular hunt avis

4. Yes I understand, but that hunt you could get an avatar with better stats by “upgrading” it. I’m just curious if your idea is going to be similar to that.

5. do u mean recycling avis

6. The golden age shards upgraded the avis when they had more of the mirrors/ rings... This is gonna be different... It's gonna be something like how you upgrade your pets.. Upgrade timing would take awhile. And not happen immediately.

7. No... Getting upgrade materials like how you get for pets and upgrading the avis. The max stats allowed would be 95/95

8. That’s why I was asking, not trying to criticize. I don’t personally feel like there’s a need for avatar upgrading, seeing as we already have avatars that are 95/95 in stats.

Since they already have the system with the shards, the likely won’t change it.

9. I've heard this mentioned before and while I personally enjoy the idea, I understand the reasoning behind why they don't go for it.

10. Ripping limbs off Avis is such a turnoff

11. But anon that’s not what op wants to do

12. Save the avis :( they’re pure kids

13. Oh then give steroids to Avis? ? “items” for their “upgrades” mhmm I see you

14. I support. There should definitely be a cap on what avatars can be upgraded to but I think it's a fair idea. We should be able to upgrade avatars to a maximum of 50/50 or any build that adds up to 100. anything higher should be given in a hunt or something other than upgrading, but it would be nice to use avatars that I like but tend to stay away from due to stats.

15. Also would like to recycle the ones I don’t like