Sucky Life

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Anna64 (01), Aug 29, 2011.

1. My mom and dad r separating cuz he racked up debt behind her back. I've never seen her so sad before... He almost ran us broke... It's so terrible!! I just can't believe he would do that! Thanks for listening. Just trying to vent....

2. I can understand

3. Feel free to join my club and vent. Im perm silenced so ill talk through the CA and nobody else is on

4. Life has its ups and downs. It's like a rollercoaster, the upward and downward movements are why people ride

5. You think your life is bad? Look at mine. I barely have any money at all. I'm in college and can only go because of football. I wake up at 4 In the morning to go to practice and then practice to 7. 7 to 3 Is college. 3 to 7 Is work. 7 to 9 Is extra work for more money. 9 - about 12 is to go and to chores as my GF is asleep. That is my day every day but Sunday. Your life looks good in my eyes. I only have 500 dollars in my bank account. Your life looks good in my eyes.

6. a bit hysterical tonite are we

7. Cash, really? Of course people have it worse than her. And people have it worse than you, and it's not your thread to complain on. Just leave her be, and let people give her advice about going through a parents divorce.

8. *points out the irony in the_cash_lover's name*

9. That is my life... UMADBRO.

I'm just upset tonight so Im trolling at the moment 

10.  good point 

11. Sucky is an opinion...

12. I do love cash. I know people who have it worst then me. Like MORDICI I would hate to have her life

13. Lol Raven!!! Only you noticed that xD

14. Wow, that was uncalled for 

15. Have you heard her life story? And yet she still doesn't care that her life is like that. I feel sorry for her 

16. Mordici? Who the heck?