STSU Admin Applications

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yup. We need some admins.

A little description of the club:
    We’re nice people who hit parties when we can. We have a few members (cause I kicked the inactives). A few parties are unlocked. And we’re looking for every kind of admin.

Below is a link (that hopefully works). It’s like a little admin application. Please fill out everything. Thank you.

Admin Application

2. Good luck with your club

3. Why is da last question ... lol do you need 6 questions min

4. No I just figured I’d add that one too

5. Howww do I anaweerrrt ittt

6. Your form doesnt ask for an ign

7. Should probably add that

8. Weird. The “...” is where the ign question should be

9. Goodluck

10. Oh well that makes sense

11. You also need to limit it like in google forms theres a sign in option to make sure there are no spams. Otherwise i could fill the form for like 100 times with different igns

12. Seems unnecessary (and I don't think typeform has a toggle option for that). Why would you apply for a admin position using IGNs that aren't your own? And who is gonna make a typeform account just so they can fill out an admin app?

13. I would for fun. Like i could fill up with a couple friend's ign to pull a prank on them. 50 other ppl could do the same.

So use google forms

14. I don't think OP is allowed. Typeform is approved for use in-game (ATA uses it) but I don't think Google Forms is.

15. I have used google forms in the past in forums, i dont think its restricted unless they changed the rules

16. Bump. Looking for club reps, bounceforcers, party jockeys, executives, and Vice Presidents from time zones OTHER than Central

17. Oops, I'm central

18. @Muschi I use google forms :0

19. Oh, yes, I do recall you using it recently!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.