Story Passes vs Normal Stories

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ForeverAlice, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Hi!

Look at ya girl using colors and shit! No bbcoooooodeeeee!!!!!

Anyway back to bidness.

Reasons Why the Pomegranite Story Pass is better than Normal Story
    1. It's like 3 times as long as a normal story. And takes much longer to complete if you buy the ec pass
    2. The story pass gives you choice within the story. Which is cool because your journey is different from other people's
    3. The levels are genuinely really challenging and don't just happen in a few days (unless you do like 10 FCC sessions daily)
    4. Completeing a task is more rewarding because it usually have multiple compenents beyond just parties
    5. It provides the opportunity to do everything on the game and gives it a purpose. Like some of the challenges involve leveling up your pets, using DNs, friending people etc.

Basically it has been a really fun way to experience the game so I would genuinely recommend buying the 99ec story pass. And even replaying it tbh

Some suggestions.....

• Some of the story pass features should make their way towards normal stories. Sometimes I feel like the pimd characters are just talking at me. I enjoyed the choice aspect of that hunt.
    • Sometimes the normal hunt stories feel disjointed or like i'm passively just collecting meaning less things. Perhaps incorporate PvP, jobs, buying things in the store in the stories.
    • I enjoyed the Pomegrante hunt alongside pantheon of avatars. Would enjoy if this was a story pass series maybe offering a VIP version of the pantheon avatars if you activate an avatar and buy a story pass.
    Feel free to discuss what you like and do not like about the Story Pass. And what you enjoy about normal stories (besides them being free) down below!

Thanks!

2. Oooh, I agree. I remember when I first joined (early 2018) some normal stories required you to be gifted a specific amount of a hunt gift, but the hunt gift was $1,000 in-game cash and didn't have stats. It was nice because it initiated some interaction between players, and also mini-comps as to who could collect the most of this item. I'm unsure as to why ATA discontinued this.