STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. No I meant the specific part of the story that requires you to gift the mask, I understood your question lol.
    I hope that answer makes more sense.

Vo likes this.
  2. Added another question & reposting for this page:
    Neon Masquerade Story Pass FAQ

Q. How long do we have to complete the quest?
    A. There is no time limit, it does not end at the end of this hunt, take as long as you need.

Q. How do I get Rosa Neons?
    A. From any hunt box after the pass was released (Lite, Timer, Ec deadly boxes and onward). The roses will only show in boxes when you have the quest to collect them. They are not giftable.

Q. What will happen if I get all the masks at once?
    A. Currently, we haven't seen any major issues so it will probably be fine. The items you collect / tasks you complete will count towards both story lines as long as you have that part active at the same time.

Q. What's up with the September 24th date?
    A. The stories will not be available in the store after September 24th but they will still be available to gift.

Q. How do I get the Black Lantern? / How do I get the Avatar?
    A. There will be 1 Black Lantern at the end of the 1m questline and 2 more in the 99ec questline.
    These Black Lanterns will automatically combine with the Crystal Masks M/F to create your avatar.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread for more information.

Q. I bought 4 masks and only have 2 stories, what's up with that?
    A. Everyone starts off with the 1m m/f questline. The VIP questline will start immediately after the 1m questline ends.

Q. I heard you need to gift a story pass as part of the VIP story, is that true?
    A. Yes, but you will be rewarded 100ec for doing so, ie. a full refund.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread to see all the tasks and rewards.

Q. If I "go home" after the 1m questline, can I do the vip questline later?
    A. Yes, if you get the 99ec pass later, you can still do the story even if you have "gone home"

Mismagius, Vo, Beeva and 2 others like this.
  3. lol yes it does! I appreciate it :)

4. How many jeweled necklaces do you need to complete the series?

5. 💜🖤Selling M or F 99ec mask, 4 🍱🖤💜

Sylvina likes this.
  6. The final reward before the VIP avatar is spinning the spinner 10 times and collecting 164 roses. The last story that asks for jewels is 110,000 jeweled necklaces and 92 roses.

7. What happens if I send the VIP mask & the person doesn’t accept or refunds it? Does the quest continue progressing or would it break?

8. Idk the answer but i also dunno why anyone wouldnt accept the gift 😯

Sylvina likes this.
  9. Someone in my club was just gonna send it to an alt & then decline it so they wouldn’t have to spend the EC’s 😬 I decided to ask around about it lol

10. You need to the other player to accept it for the quest to complete

Vo and Muschi like this.
  11. I thought so. Thanks for the answer!

12. Is anyone still selling the masks for bentos? 🧐

Sylvina likes this.
  13. Pretty sure people will start selling it as soon as they get to the task to gift it 🌝😅

Jessie- likes this.
  14. I'm also looking for people selling the masks, wm if you are! :)

15. It’s kinda low of ata gouging players after all the money you’ve had to spend to on premium parties, opening boxes and then expecting you to spend another 99EC to finish the quest. I mean they gave a non premium party option for those to finish the party side of the story. Why not make a non EC option to finish 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve just noticed the gouging has gotten worse this being a good example, furni drops are getting seldom and if you’re lucky enough to get one it’s a repeat of a carpet or a wallpaper even the drops have gotten smaller, it’s continuously 200/300 and the rare 500.

Buck up ata. If people are paying money treat them like it. I’m becoming less and less motivated to open boxes or to even try and place in hunts. Because I’m just feeling ripped off.

I’ve sent a message to help but I expect a half ässed reply with the conversation ended. So sorry I had to make my annoyance to put it lightly public, but I’m getting pretty “annoyed”

Annoyed mousey 🐭😓

Sorry....

16. 🌔Selling VIP Story Mask for 4B WMID🌖

17. I don’t wanna buy another mask, if I have to buy 2 masks I should get 2 avis 😓😡😐

18. You get 3 avis though

19. Can we gift the pass after 30 days?

20. you checked forums but didnt read the post at the top of the page and STILL decided to follow me to ask 🙃
    bruh
    the answer isnt gonna change if you wait an hour

Vo likes this.