STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. I bought both M and F quests before reading this thread......now what🤦

2. See what will happen I guess.

3. Added something s & reposting for this page:
    Neon Masquerade Story Pass FAQ

Q. How long do we have to complete the quest?
    A. There is no time limit, it does not end at the end of this hunt, take as long as you need.

Q. How do I get Rosa Neons?
    A. From any hunt box after the pass was released (Lite, Timer, Ec deadly boxes and onward). The roses will only show in boxes when you have the quest to collect them. They are not giftable.

Q. What will happen if I get all the masks at once?
    A. Currently, we haven't seen any major issues so it will probably be fine. The items you collect / tasks you complete will count towards both story lines as long as you have that part active at the same time.

Q. What's up with the September 24th date?
    A. The stories will not be available in the store after September 24th but they will still be available to gift.

Q. How do I get the Black Lantern? / How do I get the Avatar?
    A. There will be 1 Black Lantern at the end of the 1m questline and 2 more in the 99ec questline.
    These Black Lanterns will automatically combine with the Crystal Masks M/F to create your avatar.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread for more information.

Q. I bought 4 masks and only have 2 stories, what's up with that?
    A. Everyone starts off with the 1m m/f questline. The VIP questline will start immediately after the 1m questline ends.

Q. I heard you need to gift a story pass as part of the VIP story, is that true?
    A. Yes, but you will be rewarded 100ec for doing so, ie. a full refund.
    Check out the Story Tiers & Rewards thread to see all the tasks and rewards.

Vo and Muschi like this.
  4. Buying male vip mask! Add me

5. I just started the vip quest. Are there any tips ?

6. I have finished the non VIP portion of the stories. It is asking if I want to end the story or not.

My question is "If I hit end story now, will that permanently lock me out of the VIP portion of the story if I am gifted the VIP mask later?"

I think this is very important so people aren't discouraged from clearing up their story section.

Sylvina likes this.
  7. Its kinda clear that it ends the story and that you cant change your mind later. Not sure how that causes any confusion.

if im wrong im gonna feel big dumb but im like 98% sure im not lmao.

8. How do you get the lantern to activate the avi when you have the pieces?

9. Check stories and rewards thread.

10. It will not lock you out completely if you purchase or are gifted the VIP mask later on. If you DO see an issue in which the story does not start up again after this point and you have the VIP mask, please send in a help ticket!

#290 ATAWanda, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Monarc, Sylvina, Iris and 4 others like this.
  11. someone hand me my L now.

Sylvina likes this.
  12. I have the female mask but my story quest thing disappeared and now doesn't show up in my missions. Is that normal or what? I also haven't gotten anymore necklaces or rosa neons since it disappeared. How can I fix this so I can continue?

13. Curious ... has anyone figured out or know if you gift an ec mask before the quest pops up for you... if it will still count it? Or do you ABSOLUTELY need to wait till the specific quest pops up?
    Thank you in advance!

14. You need to have the story active

Vo likes this.
  15. You wont get those drops unless the quest is active for them. I'm not sure why your quest disappeared. I would need more info or you can send a help ticket.

Vo likes this.
  16. A little disappointed in you only cause it did state the answer in the original post 🌚

Vo likes this.
  17. My help ticket tab keeps saying invalid session so idk how to get help on this.

18. Is someone here selling an EC mask for bentos?

Sylvina and OhDeer like this.
  19. Try reinstalling the app and/or clearing your app cache, and that issue will be solved.

20. Thank you for response! 🤗I do have the 99ec mask story active already but still only at the first task I believe. So My question is... let’s say I gift a mask to someone right now... when I get to the task where I need to gift a mask will it know or count that I already gifted a mask? Or do I have to wait till that specific task pops up?
    Hope that makes more sense.