STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The first avi is after 4.1k necklaces.
    For future reference, the Story Tiers & Rewards thread has all the information on when you get what rewards.
    As for your second question, we haven't found any major issues with running both quests at the same

Vo likes this.
  2. Oh thank you 😊

3. That unfair. I already gift two masks to people because I am nice and wanted them to get the expensive avatar for the game. But now gifting mask is actually quest item? I bought two because I get 200 credit package one time. But I don’t have money to buy packages like that. It was one time extravagance. If you already gifted, the game should note that and count it to your quest. Not make you do again.

Sylvina and PeggingCryptids like this.
  4. Yes we do because we don't want to spend money because. And we get EC back not our money. So yes it's a waste of money I can spend elsewhere. Maybe for the rich like you its not a problem but we normal people don't want to put our money into a game that is going to leave after a while and take all that cash with it.

5. I do agree that it should count if you gifted a pass at any point, not just while the story was up
    I'm not rich but thanks for assuming my social class 🌚Not sure if you've heard, but there's this great thing called the offer wall where you can earn ecs for free. There are also other ways to get ecs like spinner and farming jobs. Just because I happen to be more motivated to earn things from the game doesn't make me the bad guy lmao

ItsJustAmee, Sylvina and Vo like this.
  6. Oh yes
    The great offer wall
    • No offers for 5 months
    And if there were offers
    1 or 2
    You had to subscribe and give your credit card info

Sylvina, RainInMe, tatertot and 3 others like this.
  7. my offer wall is great,, cant relate lmao

8. Lmao I can't earn ec and ata won't fix that so that way is out. Farming ec is also impossible the spinner gives you cash 15 out of 20 times. Laughing.

9. And if you do subscribe they don't give you anything anyway lmao.

Sylvina likes this.
  10. Okaay so I'm gonna pitch why you should do the offer wall and get 198 ecs.

35 dn
    2 kinis
    4 care package
    3 furniture keys
    4 pim keys
    1 cat

Then you need to gift 99 ecs to another and get 100 ecs.. so basically it's gifting another for free and with 100 ecs you can almost buy 3 cats on black friday.

On top of that more stuff like slow jams.. and speed ups.

Most important.. an Avi with amazing stats😍

11. I’m at the part of the quest where you either open 6 timer boxes or level up 4 pets. Do pet rocks count when u level them up or nah?

12. No

13. Oh come on its a pet tho

14. Oh wait lmaooo i read that wrong ignore me

15. so you rich now...

ayee what it do baybee

16. Is it just my phone or all the neon rosa or whatever that blue rose call just dissappeared from every kind of boxes.-.

heIIbound likes this.
  17. You couldve only asked here instead of making a whole thread for one question.

Roses will only appear in boxes when you have the questline active for collecting them.

Vo and Muschi like this.
  18. I think they’ve mentioned yet. But I’m sure they would inform if there was one. When there was a ec story it didn’t finish until you completed. However I’m sure the gifting part eventually will be announced a time up perhaps

Rizky likes this.
  19. There is no time limit to complete it once you've bought it, the story mask will be in the gift store as long as you have the story.

20. bump

Sylvina and Turbo like this.