Story Pass: A Friend in Mead

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Story Pass: A Friend in Mead

Take a stroll through the Store and you'll notice two beautiful Snowglobes (one femme, one masc) available for 199 EC each. Purchasing a Snowglobe will start a new exclusive story called "Story Pass: A Friend in Mead", that rewards even more exclusive avatars, as well as a bunch of other rewards!

As you progress through your chosen Story, you’ll earn different versions of that Story's avatar, each increasing in stats and aesthetic appeal.

Players are more than welcome to purchase both Snowglobes if you'd like to earn both sets of avatars, though the storyline will remain the same throughout.

These Snowglobes will be in the Store until noon PST on Thursday, January 31st.

Tier 1
    40/40

Tier 2
    50/50

Tier 3
    60/60

Tier 4
    70/70

Atlas likes this.
  2. Yessssss! ️

3. Happy black friday everyone!!

4. Watever lol

5. Snowglobes will be tradeable ryt?

6. January 31? Wow

7. 199 ecs.. to start a story.. really ?

8. Am I going to get my care package since I was locked out of the game while it was active?

9. Yessssss  I love Vikings 

10. Thank you.

11. Yay, an ava for us Scandinavians ??

12. You get 4 avis (which last tier is 70/70 stats!!) and exclusive stat items. It costs 200ec to open an avatar bag and get 1 avi so in comparison this is well worth the price!

13. Is that ragnar?

14. After 1k, what choice did everyone pick ?

15. This really isn't fair to the people who don't have money for this :(

16. You do realize you can get free ecs right? I’ve gotten over 800 from just the offer wall alone.

17. Do you get to choose both choices after the 1k drops? Or am I blindly choosing? Lol.