Special Day

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 14, 2019.

1. Tomorrow is my cat's birthday. She is turning three and I'm throwing her a birthday party. Originally, it was just supposed to be me and cat but then my gf said she wanted to come and then my coworker invited herself. How tf do I entertain two other humans for my cat's birthday, give me ideas pls and ty

2. Entertain them with catnip

3. That is for kitty tho

4. Omg happy birthday to your baby! I wish I was there to celebrate but the damn border is in the way. ☹ As to the party, you can never go wrong with cookies and milk.

5. Cat cafe

6. Awe ty I shall let her know you send good thoughts. Tbh I could never eat cookies and milk w other people without feeling embarrassed. That's an alone food for when I'm sad and watching Disney movies. Ty for the suggestion doe

7. That is not how that works.

8. You asked I answered

9. So far my ideas include: taking 3 birthday cake shots each in cat's honor.
    Wrapping her gifts w some catnip under the packaging so she'll feel inclined to scratch them open. And giving her snacks.

O and I'm making her a pumpkin pie since she likes it

10. You should make little party hats! And bake a cat sized (cat edible) cake!!!

11. A party hat for cat is a cute idea. She won't tolerate a string around her neck tho so idk how to

12. Watch the cat in the hat live action film
    Get balloons that have cats on them or at least resemble your cats colors
    Goody bags with cat themed items (your cat gets a special one with cat nip and cat treats)
    A cake for you all to eat (fancy feast patte for your cat)
    Snacks if you don’t want a cake
    Play a laser pointer game (If your cat catches someone’s laser dot then that person gets cat themed prizes {stickers are cheap})
    I can’t think of anything else.

13. Support.

14. Tbh I won't do any of this except maybe the goody bag thing which I actually think I will for sure do since I have some ideas. I'm also a lil surprised you think think I would feed my cat fancy feast, my darling only gets the best thank you for all the suggestions

15. Well my poor ass can only afford fancy feast

16. I am poor, too, I just put all my money towards my darling. I spend more on her food than mine

17. If you get her to wear a hat I’d love to see that ?

18. If I can manage it I shall take several pictures

19. Please keep us updated on your party! I love kitties ️?

20. Yay I will