So what're y'all spending your Trump bucks on?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LetsGoBrandon, Apr 15, 2020.

?

What're you spending your Trump bucks on?

1. Cats

12.5%
  2. Dns

8.3%
  3. Hot Tub

12.5%
  4. Mortgage

12.5%
  5. Rent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Utilities

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other bills

20.8%
  8. Savings

37.5%
  9. Online Poker

4.2%
  10. Other

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Let's discuss

2. What are trump bucks

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. Some much needed car repairs. She’s been needing a little TLC I havnt had the extra money for.

This_Is_Jessie and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  4. Stimulus checks. What're you spending your Tredeau bucks on?

5. Wise choice

6. 12 pack 1050ec/168dn TRUMP MONEY BBB no +1 bring your trump money 💰wall Amor!!!

7. Ah. Mmm I bought a bunny cage. I only get one month's worth, though. My employer is making me get back to work next week even tho the corona relief paid more =[

This_Is_Jessie and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  8. Will Amor made me lol

9. That's sad :( stay safe!

10. I don't get one because my parents claim me as a dependent still.

11. Is that legal when you're over the age of the majority

12. That happened to me when I was in college. It's okay, the economy will tank again sometime. Last stimulus was only $400 and now it's $1200. So by my math you should get $3600 in 12 years or so

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. I'll try =/ am kinda nervous.

14. Yes.
    Yeah, just annoying because I'm not in college. All I do is work -- except I'm out of work because of this. I have bills to pay and I'm trying to save up for a car so I can be independent. 😭 I'm not worked up over it; it's just like. Damn. Would love that money. Being a dependent is hindering my independency.

RoseMilkTea and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  15. We're putting ours towards our down payment money. Been looking for 2 years and still haven't found a house we want to buy yet. Soon we're gonna have enough saved to just pay cash 😂

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  16. Cars have gotten expensive AF in the last few years...what happened to the days of a $500 beater? Now it's like $3000 for a winter beater

17. Buying a switch when the price goes down from demand and quarantine and looking for a bbb with plus 1s❤️❤️

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  18. I know. I'm pissed because I was privileged enough to be gifted a car by my grandmother. It was an old car of hers, not a brand new one, but I loved that car. I was in an accident in winter 2019 that totaled the car. A 16 year old side-swiped the driver's side of my car on my way home from work. I didn't have collision, only liability, since the car was 13 years old and had almost 150k miles on it. And the insurance company tried to frame it like it was my fault even though my car wasn't even moving so they wouldn't have to reimburse me. So I been stuck without a car since. It is what it is, but it still sucks.

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  19. Check the pawn shops. I got my kids one for $100

20. Take that kid to small claims court!