UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. I mean you literaly have 16 in your ign to. You can try your luck in a help ticket but dont expect anything to happen. Just be happy you still here at all

Azari and Muschi like this.
  2. I don’t give a fuck

3. Clearly you do coz you took the time to respond

4. I understand dms are a private channel but what if someone is saying things so bad like racial slurs and other things against you and your family in dms??

5. It will not be moderated. You should block them. That is the response you will get from ATA too.

Muschi, Toksik and Atlas like this.
  6. Thats what I figured but the things this person is saying are horrendous.

7. Welcome to the internet. You can screenshot and send to ata in a help ticket if you feel the need to but you will just get told block them

Muschi likes this.
  8. Yeah after saying all those things she laughed and said she was making a new account 🙄

9. If she comes back at you with multiple accs you can do screenshots and report for harassment. But with the existence of vpn ata cant even ip ban people anymore. So you gotta keep blocking or deal with it. Throw it back at her and start mocking her instead. Idk

11. your like my crush right now

12. How to get banned?

I got harassed a lot and i hate toxic community. Im going to say i am 11 and hacking the server now so you can ban me please. Doesnt matter if im honest about those two things i just want my account deleted

13. ATAs please ban me in the game!!!! I do not wish to come back as the community has been horrible and i was harassed and bullied.

14. They don't delete accounts. You can disconnect and log out, unless you're silenced. In that case you could wait for the silence to end and disconnect afterwards, or uninstall if you don't plan to return

15. ATAs please ban me in the game!!!! I do not wish to come back as the community has been horrible and i was harassed and bullied.
    Due to mental health reasons this isnt an accessible solution as i have tried, but i end up looking at the harassment again.

i just want a permaban so theres no chance of this, as deletion was removed

due to how ive been treated i do not want to come back ever so there would be no remorse.

16. If you want to leave and never return just uninstall and delete the app from your play store library

17. But also someone hiring a tutor from you is not harassment. Tutors are open to everyone. If you think that is toxic and harassment then delete all social media and get rid of your phone. Only get 1 that can call and text. Coz you should not be on the internet if you are that sensitive and mentally unstable

18. thats not what happened, im ok wirh people taking my tutors normally.

have since explained situation on messages