Should ultra rare items be in the store?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Katara90, Jun 5, 2020.

?

Should stellarama 999 and other ultra rare items be available in the store?

1. Yes

22.9%
  2. No

74.3%
  3. Maybe

2.9%
  4. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I know it's hard for people to get ultra rare items from boxes. I think it would make it easier if the ultra rare items got put in the store for maybe a limited time period at least to give more people to get the chance to get something like the stellarama 999?

SpoopBee and Aidoneus like this.
  3. They were available in the store during the hunt that they were part of, just like any piece of hunt furniture. It was a limited time period like you were suggesting and it doesn't need to be reimplemented.

4. ^

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Muschi well I also think that they should be brought back. I am having a hard time getting a stellarama 999 from boxes and even buying one because of the fact that people want freaking 60-100 bentos for one.

6. I addressed this is my reply, too:
    Also the reason you're paying 60-100🍱 is because all Stellarama 999ecs at level 3 and above. A different hunt 999ecs that is only available in a box wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) cost that much because they'd all only be level one. All Stellarama furniture is automatically levelled up which is why it is so expensive compared to other 999ecs of similar desirability.

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  7. 🤔would something be ultra rare if it was easily available?

8. It would make more money for the people that created this game if it was available again also. And besides ya'll had the chance for that hunt. Not everyone got this game when the hunt was going on.

9. That's part of the idea of having a game centered around making limited time content... People still have the opportunity to get the 999ecs via boxes and that should be good enough. There was plenty of other content I missed that sucks that I missed out on, but you just deal with it. Limited content is limited content.

ATA advertises hunts as being limited content and that's part of the appeal of collecting the items within a time period. They give other ways to continue to get certain items after the hunt's time period, such as by allowing boxes to continue to be opened after the hunt ends (which is something they used to not allow!).

Also ATA probably makes more money from people endlessly opening the boxes in an attempt to get the 999ecs by gambling rather than people paying the flat fee to buy it up front. That's why gacha-style features are so abundant nowadays; it's the most profitable.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth, iBIair and Day like this.
  10. Part of what makes the game interesting is the limited content and events. PIMD can’t always cater to players who weren’t here for events.

It defeats the purpose of having time limitations on hunts and other events.

11. If you were willing to spend money on the 999 ec item you would have spent the $100 to buy 1050 ec so you could get your 999 when it was available for purchase in the store.

12. @Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Again I didn't have the game when it was available in the store...that's the whole point and I have been opening boxes and still haven't gotten any from however many boxes that I have opened to find it

13. Grrrr is just saying that it costs $100 to buy a 999ecs directly from the store, so it's expensive. That's all they were saying.

Day likes this.
  14. @Muschi sorry. I misunderstood what grrr said.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Uh, first of all, why do people think that they’re some how entitled to something just because they started playing the game after something was available? Do you have any idea how just grossly enormous the store would be if every ultra rare item from every hunt and every avi and every everything was in there? And I know OP mentioned “for a limited time” but it was there for a limited time... the time that the Hunt was going on. Now you still have the opportunity to get it, from boxes that contain it. Second, it’s ULTRA RARE. You’re better off requesting that nothing be ultra rare and the drop rate for everything be the same, which would mean it’d all cost the same ec’s, and all be the same stat value. Which also won’t happen.

16. @Ab-Psilocybin....first off nothing was said about anyone being entitled. It would just be nice if you could see it from the other point of view. And with people wanting to charge 60-100b for them it's kind of hard to get one. Some people don't have that amount and some are having a hard time selling furniture to even get up to that amount of bento .

17. What do you mean from your point of view? Everyone was new to the game at some point and saw things they missed out on. I came and saw things I wish I was here for, and I still have the opportunity to get those from boxes. But I’m not going to expect them to be brought back into the store because I missed them. That’s ridiculous.

18. Please everyone stop fighting on my post. I am about to delete this because of the bickering.

19. It would be better for new players to focus on the new events and find current furniture you want to collect. If you set your sights on old and rare items, you will have a much harder time completing. If you don’t like this event, wait a few days. There will be another one. Be patient and grow your account the way we all did.

20. How d
    [QUOTE="V_Witchy_101 how do I delete this whole post?