She created a monster... but, yay!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Manic, Jun 11, 2019.

1. My girlfriend/rs created a monster.

After 6 months of her trying to convince me to play PIMD, I downloaded it onto my phone, at her request, to check if the app was glitching or her phone was broken. Was the problem resolved? Yes. Within the day. Did I keep playing? Also yes. I'm pretty sure there was no issue and she tricked me. But I'm actually so glad I did keep playing. I'm grateful for the diversity of people I've met, the genuine friendships I've formed, the literal family I discovered (that's another story in itself), and the opportunities I've had to help others enjoy their PIMD experience. It's an escape from reality at times, but also, a positive contribution to my reality.

As lame as some may think it is, I look forward to waking up in the morning and sharing new hunt info over coffee with my cutie Trashieee dass you, banter with my club when we're out doing rl activities and eager to share the excitement (music festivals, camping, graduations, new jobs, or just getting rowdy), and the fulfilled feeling when random players express their gratitude for your help.

Here I am. One year later. Feeling all sentimental and cute and shi.t... saying thnks fr th mmrs, and here's to many more. Nerdy little punk rocker out!???

2. Do I get a prize for reading?

3. Aww Congratulations Manic ?

4. Congrats

5. I'm poor.

6. I'll take your food stamps

7. You always cross the lines I didn't even realize were there ?

8. What monster?

Congrats on your 1 year. You're 1 step closer to not being a noob anymore.

9. I laughed

10. Congrats on one year in this place

11. Congratulations Manic! *pops champagne bottle* and here is to many more! :) So glad to have met you!

KrazyPsycho likes this.
  13. Did you just use an image with a potty word in it…as a mod?!
    I'M TELLING

14. ?

15. It waSnT diReCtED aT yoU

KrazyPsycho likes this.
  16. *silences you*

17. I don't regret the monster I have made.
    She's beautiful, caring, helpful, intelligent, motivated and loveing to those who show her love. She's amazing inside and out, and will tell you the truth when it needs to be said. [in my case, a lot.]
    You've became an amazing moderator, and even though it's been a short time, you're still teaching me things I had no idea about.
    The friendships I've made and family I have found on here are many thanks for you bringing the best out in me.

I love you and I couldn't be more proud to say, you're my better half.

Congratulations on your one year Lilpanda.?

18. Congratulations, 

19. Fixed :)