self harm/ anerexia/ bullemic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Firbmthaawcmtmiw (01), Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes u can't tell how people are feeling. U ask them 'are you ok?'
    And they say 'i'm fine' but do they really mean there ok or that there:
    Fustrated
    Insecure
    Neurotic
    Emotional
    Hidden behind a smile could be someone who is constantly crying and dieing inside.
    Post if u are there for the people going through all this.
    I'm a really bad speller so i probs spelt something wrong but anyways i'm here for ya if u need to talk about ANYTHING (but i WILL NOT sext or send nudes)
    I'm not encouriging self harm/ anerexia and bullimia. But i know what it's like to feel ugly,fat, and alone. I'm here for ya. And if u do want to talk to me post on my wall 'i need 2 talk 2 u' or something like that before u follow me  thanks

2. Why would u make this thread?

3. So ppl know there not alone  and there is another option

4. I think they can deal with it there selfs hun...fail thread

5. Or talk to there parents

6. Ok then  just let this thread die

7.  ok u have no idea

8. behind that I feel like I'm dying inside. I do not like my family at all. I'm trying out for varsity field hockey and they won't even let me practice. There too busy focussing on my brother and bro. Example: tonight I wanna go running they ash no I have to go to dinner for my bros girlfriend, while I on the other hand didn't even go anywhere. I didnt even have a cake. What one cupcake and it tasted like it got picked out of a garbage can. I seriously want to run away and never come back. 

9. Vendetta you have no idea!

10. Soft  i know how u feel. I've been there. Just imagine...in a few years u can prove ur family wrong and show that ur worth much more than they treat u 

11. Vendetta I agree with Sophie.. Speak for yourself before speaker for others. This may really b helpful to some people.. Bc I know I'm one of those people who hide their feelings behind a smile..

12. Exactly. I don't even talk to my mom anymore. I rather hang out with my friend but can I do that? No. All I hear out of her mouth is NO NO NO NO. I feel like the real me is tropes inside and I can get out o the misery!!! It repeats over and over inside my head that I can't fall asleep at night without crying or talk to somebody.

13. Thanks jackie  and ur not alone hun

14. Soft u can talk 2 me anytime u want....

Except from when i'm asleep

15. ...Beth. You finally made a thread bout me.
    -------

I'm 11 and my parents expect me to do everything. They put responsibilty all on mt shoulders for my maturity. When I do something wrong, or make mistakes millions of times, or rebel againts something, I get a lecture and a scolding. I don't know what my parents want and I'm scared that they'll stop loving me because I'm worthless and I don't even LOOK CHINESE. I look European! I just don't fit in with my family and I'm scared people won't accept me. And they didn't. So I'm anti-social an insecure and the only true friends I've got are on PIMD. . Hence I tried to commit suicide and let all the pain seep away so I can finally be happy but then I remembered God will send me to Hell. So Imma wait for 2012. 

16. Same. When I was 10 I tried to kill my self. I was crying so hard I just couldn't do it. Plus I tried using a butter knife. Lmao. I was 10 but still. I don't regret at all. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.