Seduction 101

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Welcome to Seduction 101 with Wednesday. Some of us have difficulties seducing the other humans. There are a few things you can do to step up your seduction game and i am here to help you with that.

Step one: lock all the cupboards and the fridge. The area in your brain where you feel aroused and hungry are nearby each other. It’s common to feel turned on when you are hungry, therefore starving your partner, or maybe your neighbor/sibling/etc if you have no partner, will ensure sexy times.

Step two: inventing a mating call, such as shouting SQUID when you squat with your #teagang will be a sure way to let people know you are open to mating. Many species do this, particularly cats. Humans could stand to be more like cats.

Step three: take some notice of Nicki Minaj. No, i am not referring to her luscious curves or jiggly dance moves.

Nicki wears all of the colours, from her hair to her often bright and many-coloured clothings. If you look closely enough, she is quite reminiscent of a peacock. Peacock's are well known for their sexy tactics and many colours.

Nicki's inspiration

Anyway, you're welcome ty for coming to my tedtalk. Good luck and pls share any additional tips you may have for the romantically inept.

Seriously and Victoria like this.
  2. Interesting

3. Wow! Maybe i can finally get a lover ;-; thx Dr. Wednesday.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Yw, use my tips wisely, you don't wanna be too hot

5. There are tiny bugs closely related to spiders living in the pores of your face, which crawl about your face in the dark to mate.

:)

6. I feel gross and itchy now ty

7. I wear a lot of dark colors and always have snacks on me but I do screech a lot so do you think I could screech enough to make up for the other stuff?

RoseMilkTea and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. Or just be me and you’ll be fine 

jk I just make dad jokes 24/7

9. Male painted turtles use their long front claws to tickle females on the neck during mating season and if the female lets him tickle her, they’re mates.

10. I usually do good with this, am I a peacock?

11. You are beautiful so like... that's cheating.

12. Tickle my neck with your claws, Al Jumahiriyah al Arabiyah al Libiyah ash Shabiyah al Ishtirakiyah al Uzma.

13. O, I got the first step down. No touchie my food.

14. The Goddess of love has no troubles finding love.

15. SHER WHY ARE U SAYING THIS AS IF UR NOT ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PPL EVER? I DO NOT WANNA HEAR IT ?

16. *screeches with my mouth full*

17. Just in case, make sure to kill all your rivals to display strength

18. Does killing them with kindness count?

19. I hide my food and yell at people a lot, so I guess I’m halfway decent here ?

20. o my, are you taking wednesday’s advice and trying to seduce me? ? if so, it’s working.