RS SIDE STORY

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by scarlet1765, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Think it’ll be amazing if once in awhile there will be an RS side story where you and your rs need to complete a certain task though not all can participate #rsnotjustforstats

2. When you have an inactive rs...also first

3. I mean I guess

4. They kind of did this during the Valentines Day Hunt actually! But it would definitely be cool to see this again, however a lot of people couldn’t participate I think.

5. they did this two valentine's days ago, i believe. there was a 2mcs pug as the final reward. i'd be fine with or without one tbh. last valentine's day didn't really have tasks, you just had to complete parties and have a good match to get the items. kinda sucked :/

6. Well was thinking of more than just the valentine hunt but other hunt as well with your real rs not just random specie

7. I'm lucky that my rs is active, or even that I have an rs... some aren't as lucky. Sounds cool tho

8. Yeah but it was with some random rs

9. Not everyone dates people online. You can’t just exclude an rs just because they choose to only be an rs for stats.

I would be all for it, except that part. Online relationships aren’t for everyone.

10. where does anyone even mention having to date your rs if its just a hypothetical rs quest.. which most people are stats only lmao

11. i think the problem is that some of us are in stat-only relationships and are happy with the arrangement, having to team up may cause some issues as you may find you and your rs don’t even get on perhaps?

but other than that doubt, i like this idea! ️

12. ? you dont really have to date people online for real. You and your rs in the game could do the task