Rockaholic Hunt Idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Razzle, Mar 9, 2020.

1. As some of us (or none of us) know, the biggest name in rock drummer history, Neil Peart, passed away just over a month ago. This hunt wouldn't be a direct dedication to him, but to rock history itself. Seeing that there have been hunts about The Avengers, and other pop culture references, I don't doubt that this would fit in nicely.

Drop ideas: The main drops would be rock posters, description would be as follows: "A rock poster featuring all 4 members of Höttie Brew" (Gee, I wonder what band that could be a parody of?) The secondary drops could be some sort of face paint tube, description as follows: "A tube of black face paint, commonly wore by Rikki Chixx, guitarist of Höttie Brew" (Once again, I wonder who Rikki Chixx could represent?)

Stat items: I can't think of much.

Avatars: Once again, stripped for ideas. But, the art team for ATA would be much better at doing this then I would.

Opinions?

2. Idrk what any of those references are but maybe we don’t have black face paint as any sort of item… for uh certain historical reasons

Hag and isammi_luv2whammibammi like this.
  3. Support. Long live Rush. RIP Neil

4. Rock on! 🖤