RIP Queen Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Earth_Angel, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Our beloved Queen has passed and joined her Husband in Heaven.

I had a thought that to honor our Queen, that perhaps we could have an England flag or maybe a crown as emojis beside our names. Some we can have to show our support and prayers and love to our Queen and Country.

2. I am all for it to be honest the queen was a great inspiration to every girl across the world

FFS_-G-Khayla-_ likes this.
  3. The Queen was iconic but doesn’t need this kind of representation in the game. It’s not inclusive to everyone in my opinion and could potentially trigger a large group of people. Nonetheless, RIP to her but this just would seem like a reactive homage to someone who really represented her own interest.

4. Tbh thats a bad argument. The 4th of july hunt is only for Americans. And it gets done every year. Helloween is a american holiday and it gets a hunt every year. Tbh majority of the game is america based. Theres actul not alot thats reflective of other countries and cultures.

So doing something as a 1 off for something that reflects alot of the world isnt a big ask

5. You’re entitled to your own opinion. 🤪

6. I mean i dont give a shit about kings and queens in general. Dont understand why its still a thing.

But just saying that your argument of it shouldnt be added coz it doesnt include everyone......when majority of the stuff on the game excludes everyone apart from americans...is stupid as fuck

7. Tbh the game rarely does other cultures like no other countries celebrate thanksgiving or 4th of July yet we do those hunts and when they do something for other cultures its an economic thing so why not do it