Resumes

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 8, 2019.

1. So, today some dude handed in a resume to the restaurant I work at with 'Dope Ass Knife Skills' listed under his qualifications. I have been giggling about it all day. What are some stupid/funny/sad things ppl have put on resumes that u have seen, pls share.

2. Being the 7th thing on the front page doesn’t require a bump.

3. Maybe she saw the word bump ?

4. That sounds like someone i know xD

5. Ty for your valuable contribution.

Another amusing one I remember is this chick who wanted a week off every month because she didn't wanna work during her period. Alas this was said during the interview and not on the resume.

6. Tbh i think he's getting hired. It was a total nonsense resume but everyone thought it was funny

7. Let us know if his knife skillz truly are dope ass

8. My favorite has to be when someone used themselves as a reference. With being a camp counselor as their only form of experience.

9. I have high expectations for this guy so i shall

10. Welp. Gotta start somewhere. They made the effort to have one job.

11. ....imma try this

12. You have extreme pms tho i feel like u won't even need to ask, they'll insist

13. A week is insane.. every now and then I take my first day off because of cramps but that’s normally like when I wake up and know it’s gonna be a rough day I call out sick. That girl must think she’s privileged

14. O update, they were not. He was fired second shift for being drunk and spam texting one of the managers during the shift he didn't show up for :c

15. Sounds relatable af tbh. ?

16. No you is hard working :c

17. I was looking over some and planning interviews and he had on there that he was a rapper and managed his Instagram account for 3 years and I thought that was funny, I didn't bother calling him for an interview

18. Someone sent in a resume and included their hobbies.
    And under their hobbies they put "dog lover" lol

19. HIRED
    Tbh that’s so pure they deserve it