REQUEST FOR AUSTRALIAN HUNT

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by MadMillie, Dec 26, 2019.

1. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ๐Ÿ—ฃ
    OI OI OI ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
    CALLING ALL AUSSIES!!

Hey guys!! Iโ€™m making a thread on behalf of all us PIMD Aussies!!
    We NEED an Australian theme hunt! Iโ€™ve seen so many country/culture hunts, every year we have a 4th of July hunt so why not get our amazing countries day involved!!! There is so much potential to make a good hunt!!
    And what better time for ata to make this than this January 26th for Australia Day!?

-blokes, Sheilaโ€™s, board shorts & thongs (for your feet not ya bum)
    -Aussie Wildlife, Kangaroos, Koalas, gumtrees
    Just DONT give us a shrimp on a barbie coz no Aussie ever has called it a shrimp! ๐Ÿ˜‚ (prawns)

AUSSIES DROP YOUR VOTES & ANY SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE HUNT SO THAT IF ATA DO DECIDE TO GIVE US A HUNT THEN THEY HAVE SOME GUIDANCE TO OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AND CULTURE!!

MUCH LOVE FROM ONE AUSSIE TO ANOTHER๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฆ˜

2. support because ๐Ÿฆ˜

Rizky and MadMillie like this.
  3. Yesssss ata get on it please

Rizky and MadMillie like this.
  4. GDAY M8 I SUPPORT.

MadMillie likes this.
  5. Gumtrees and Black Boys!!

TimTams, Parmis, Anzac Biscuits, Lamingtons, Snags (sausages) on the barbie!

Emu, snakes, spiders (huntsmans), wombats, platypus!

Beaches, surfers, bogans!! The southern cross and so many more things that could be used!! ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ๐Ÿจ

6. MULLETS, BEERS AND HOLDEN COMMODORES ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

7. Australia Day is literally the worst day to celebrate for your indigenous people. Or are we gonna overlook yet another genocide for decorative purposes?

Esmeralda, Muschi and Manic like this.
  8. Someone has shared the idea before. I guess it'll happen anytime soon.

9. It has to be in Australian slang tho

Jasmine and MadMillie like this.

10. I am aboriginal myself actually. Itโ€™s just a day celebrating our culture and beautiful country. Why does everyone have to point out negative shii?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Jasmine likes this.
  11. Then as an "aboriginal" yourself. Wouldn't the ode to Australia be better served if it was designed around your actual culture. Not the bastardization that occurred after thousands of your ancestors were massacred. There's nothing remotely culturally relavent between Bogans and aboriginals. You say "negative" I prefer to think of it as "facts" but then that's just me.
    Australia Day hunt may as well be a massacre hunt.

Maddi_Matsu, Esmeralda and Muschi like this.
  12. Yess I support we need this!!

MadMillie likes this.
  13. I heard Koala so support

MadMillie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Couldnโ€™t of said it better myself๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

15. Bushfires and incompetent prime ministers

-Noob-With-Boobs-, Quis and MadMillie like this.
  16. Thatโ€™s why the thanksgiving hunt focused on Native Americans this year

17. Yeah it was a bad time for my ancestors but all of that also made our country the place it is today!!!!

18. No matter what our history is, our country is an amazing place with awesome people and wildlife!!
    We aboriginal people no longer look at it as a bad day!! We are very respected by all other Australians. We celebrate the day as a day to appreciate all that we have here in Australia. We are a VERY lucky and beautiful country!! With our history or not, I AM A PROUD AUSTRALIAN! And I know that I can speak on behalf of most of our aboriginal people too when I say that we are proud of our country..

And whatโ€™s wrong with bogans?? They are a huge part of Australia!! We love our bogans! We have TV shows specifically about bogans and everything lol. Nothing wrong with bogans!! Thatโ€™s like having a dig about kangaroos and saying they arenโ€™t Australian ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

19. Full support, but I still think the furniture should be upside down and the 499 should be a crocodile named Louis Vuitton ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

20. Iโ€™ll support if thereโ€™s a 5mcs can of beans stat item

DemonGoddess10 likes this.