Re: Pole Dancing Is Stupid

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BANX, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I could’ve just replied under the post, but I am extra af so I decided to make a whole new post to make you look like an actual idiot.

One, pole dancing IS an exercise, do you know how hard it is to climb a pole? It takes a lot of abdominal strength and arm strength, if you have neither you won’t be able to climb it, guaranteed. With that being said, as you learn to climb it and work with the pole more your arms get toned and so do your abs, which is what? EXERCISE!

Second, pole dancing is entertaining, sexy and empowering when you learn how to do it. Do you know how fun it is to just watch yourself climb to the top and do tricks? Not even for the entertainment of a man, but just because you CAN? Well i mean I can tell you don’t, because if you did you wouldn’t have made that incredibly biased post, but it’s AMAZING ?‍♀️

Anyway, don’t want to rant for too long, just wanted to tell you that just because YOU had a poor experience, doesn’t mean that it’s stupid.

Maybe you’re just stupid, lol :lol:

TataCheri likes this.
  2. How exactly is it empowering

3. But can you make it rain?

4. Because it makes you stronger and more confident? I’m pretty sure that’s what empowering means 

TataCheri and Muschi like this.
  5. YAAP ?

6. Girl buh bye you’re a L7 WINDOW AKA SQUARE.

You’re lame.

7. this reminds me of the guy sliding down the pole while playing a clarinet, y’all could never.

but also, pole dancing is amazing. having somewhat decent arm and leg strength helps. don’t walk into pole dancing classes with noodle arms expecting to do all sorts of tricks. pole dancing is majestic af. y’all ever seen pole routines to sad drake songs? girls got me in my feels sliding down the pole with only their booty cheeks holding it. that was art.

TataCheri and Muschi like this.
  8. Wot

9. Brb putting a sweater on over my noodle arms.

10. An alt? For all this? My my

11. You know who's stupid? Strippers. Get a real job

12. You're a girl. Of course you're gonna say climbing an effin pole is hard work

13. I mean technically isn't it an opinion on whether or not it is stupid and she's 100% entitled to her opinion

14. Wednesday is not the one looking like an actual idiot rn

15. Lmaoo

16. You're right, you are extra af. And pole dancing is stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.