Rai-Rai Talks: The Third Episode

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Rai-Rai (01), Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been a while since my last post. And a lot of things has happened after that.

I had participated in a war, a friendly war or fw as I like to call it. It was my first real war ever! And I had so much fun!

But before the war even started, we encountered some minor challenges in our club wherein we had to choose between good and bad.

There were lots of temptations. Some of us were saying, "They did it to us so why don't we do it to them?" or "We have to do whatever it takes to win this war!"

I was becoming more and more anxious as the conversations heated up. At that time, I knew I had to do something. Listening quietly as they argue was not an option for me.

I was one of the weaker players in the club. Not to mention, a new addition to the group. Still, I believed I could make a difference.

As much as possible, I wanted to avoid increasing the tension. I was inserting statements like "Let's not be like them." or "If we felt bad about them doing that to us then let's not do it to them." every time I could find an opportunity.

Good thing their were others who thought the same and was also concerned enough to fight for what is right.

As a result, our club chose to do the right thing. And we entered the war full of vigor, enthusiasm and high morale.

Before I forget, I'd like to commend our leaders for their guidance and undying support. Without you, we would have fought a loosing battle.

Also, to my clubmates for exemplifying what I could call awesome teamwork!

And of course, to our opponent, who gave us a good fight.

Winning the war isn't everything. It's the wonderful experience you get from participating in it that matters - win or lose.

But of course, I would be a hypocrite if I would say I don't like to win.

It's only that I like winning with pride and dignity!

Note: This is the 3rd in a series of posts from Rai-Rai Talks. Go to Forums > Questions/Feedback for more.

2. It's not as good as the others, it sort of feels like you've taken a shortcut with this episode. :(

3. It doesnt look to me like you've had a real war yet....

4. sexy_beast might wanna check again... I don't see how this is either better or worse than the first or second episodes. you go, Rai-Rai.

5. Charlski:
    Thanks for reading! I'll try harder next time. 

sexy_beast:
    Indeed! When it comes to wars and battles, I still have a lot to experience. Looking forward to it!

JosM:
    Thanks for reading and for the support. Don't worry too much, I take every criticism as a stepping stone towards improving my posts. 

6. And hopefully improving your english

7. Actually I don't care about English because I'm not good on it.. It's ok if our English is not good enough..only i can say is.. if people can understand what he/she wants to tell us it's good enough. We should not criticize people..

Rai, I will wait for ur next post

8. Damaster you know I have been good to you, but stop acting like a English teacher. Sure there are mistakes, but it's understandable. The story is what matters.

9. Keep 'em coming my cute lil alien:) I'm glad you take criticisms well.

10. That's my froggy(ceggy)!! Haha

Dolly!! Wo Xiang ni..

Rai, my alien from aw aw..I'm glad to visit u in ur planet.. Haha

11. DaMaster:
    And yes, hopefully improving my English! lol!

私は英語を上手に勉強したい

jen jen:
    It's good that you were able to understand my English! Was it really that bad? But I guess it's an alien thing! 

P.S. I'll be glad to welcome you to my planet. You can bring along everyone, if you will!

CEG:
    I appreciate your concern. Thanks!

my dolli:
    Thanks for the cookies you sent! They were delicious! You packed them so well they arrived in one piece! 

12. I didn't mean it in a bad way! I mean because you were winning by too much and when I had a war in kaw, we had 300 bil each and it ended up with my clan losing by just 300mil!

13. Haha.. I think dolly nd froggy visit u already on ur planet.. C=

14. please don't bump old threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.