Rai-Rai Talks: The Second Episode

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Rai-Rai (01), Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this is how it feels to belong to a club!

You get to say your greetings and surely get replies. You receive laughs from your jokes, no matter how crappy they are. You get to laugh out loud with all your might and be genuinely happy!

When you belong to a club, You can talk just about anything unders the sun - not just wars or tutors or beefing up or kicking some smart-ass.

When you belong to a club, you get to share just about anything. May it be your dislike against a player, your love for noodles or your favorite subject in class.

When you belong to a club, you get to have a voice and you are assured to have a listening ear.

When you belong to a club, you will realize how great, diverse and special you can be.

Backtracking...

2 days ago:
    I finally got accepted in a club! I was so happy! I didn't know how it was to be in a club. So I was so excited!

I gleefully went to the club chat. At first, I was hesitant to "speak up". I didn't know any of the players there - my clubmates. I was a newbie afterall. So, I silently read every posts they made, "observing" their conversation, until I finally got the courage to speak out to them.

I remember my first post was something like: "hi everyone!" And it went like... air - invisible, unnoticed. Yup, no one noticed. No one said hi there alien or hello you poor creature. No one saw me, or rather, no one saw my post. I was left alone, unnoticed. But that didn't stop me from getting along with them.

Then, came another opportunity! They were talking about something I wasn't familiar with. So I said: "hi guys, what is this and that?" I prepared myself to be left unnoticed again but luckily, someone answered my question and gladly shared what he/she knew. From that time on, I felt welcome. I knew I belong. And the rest is history, as the saying goes.

For those of you who don't belong to a club just yet, I hope you get to join one! It's something you shouldn't miss.

And for those who already have, why not share your club experience to us? I know you have a story to tell, too.

Thanks for reading! And have a nice day!

If you missed reading the first episode, go to Questions/Feedback and look for Rai-Rai Talks: The Pilot Episode.

Tune in for more!

2. I really like these posts. As an owner of 3 clubs it can sometimes be difficult for me to keep all 300 members happy. And I always try to reply to everyones posts on club chat.

3. Dude, that's how I was in my first club LOL. I never could find a good way to jump in a conversation, it's all out of respect though. I'm not gonna assert myself in the middle of all these people who know each other xD must have a proper intro haha I like this post man, looking forward to reading others! 

4. These posts really give a jumpstart to my day, and will definately help out someone sometime.. I think these are great! Please do another!

Its a self-esteem booster, knowing someone started out just like me.

Cap'n Jack Approved! 

5. Nice rai you really are a genius. I will not be able to write as good as this one.

6. I will be glad to read more from you, rai.

7. This is really cheerful:) I'm in a really great club

8. ^ ugh. Meant to end with write more these are good:)

9. Another good episode Rai-Rai, make sure you keep your motivation if this kicks off to it's 20th episode or so, it'd be awful if you just started writing filling material, I hope this comes as constructive advice. Thanks for another good post! :)

10. Cookie0024:
    What an achievement you have there! Managing that number of players is indeed tough. I wish you and your 3 clubs all the best!

bulletsandserenades:
    Hi clubmate! So we have something in common. I am glad you liked my post. I would love to write some more, too!

Captain:
    I am grateful for the support you've shown me from my first post I wrote and now to the second one. I may be a busy person in real life but I will find time to write some more knowing that I am making a difference. Thank you.

CEG:
    Would you believe it if I tell you that you are that clubmate who first responded to me and made the effort of explaning what I was curious about?

P.S. I am not a genius, I'm an alien.

Scarlett:
    Thanks! This cheerfulness comes from the enjoyment I get in playing this game and the wonderful daily encounters with other people playing this game.

Chariski:
    Yes, I take it as a constructive advice. With people like you who supports me in continuing what I've started, it gives me the strength and boost to strive more in bringing out quality posts.

11. Thats exactly how i was, and to make it worse...my first proper club i joined was Club a51, yes the origenal one...i wasnt the weakest either! yet it was still scary>.< and because i didnt play KaW then i didnt know what they ment when they said they were accused by trick for pw, now i know...and i can join anyclan and hopefully be noticed...probably cuz im hated so much 

12. cool story bro.

13. Glad to hear u are happy with us rai-rai. You failed to mention that I was the only one who believed you are an alien. It is refreshing to finally read something other than trash talk in the forums. Keep up the good work! 

14. My first was ig! Now i am the proud owner of a club... Ty bliz for da volley

15. Hahaha rai I didn't know it was me. Well I'm glad, that you are happy in the club.

16. Renegade:
    I don't know why you say you're disliked so much but don't give up just yet. Be good and others will be good in return.

JosM:
    Thanks... Bro!

Akai:
    Hahaha Yeah, you were the first one to believe I was an alien!  The people in the club are just fun to be with. Thank you for your support.

blizzard:
    It must be great having your own club. Way to go!

CEG:
    You didn't know because you were so "talkative". You were simultaneously talking to almost everyone in the club chat! lol But now, you know. 

17. Rai rai nxt talk u should do a how to start out tips with stories in beetween

18. I really really like it rai!! - from alien

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.