QuestionTime

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed34360, Jun 2, 2023.

?

Do any famous or infamous people play P.I.M.D.?

1. Yes!

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No…

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I am (in)famous :)

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Do we think any famous (or infamous) people play P.I.M.D.? Take the poll; post who you suspect.

I think Henry Kissinger plays, for what it’s worth.

2. Depends on your definition of “famous” imo, like celebrities? Probs not. Very popular content creators etc? Probs some do. I doubt celebrities actually care to play this app especially in all the negative publicity pimd has over the years as being an unsafe place where pervs dwell but I dunno

renamed34360 likes this.
  3. What level of famous and famous in what? Theres such a broad range for it that im sure at least 1 has at least tried the game at some point

renamed34360 likes this.
  4. That’s a good point.

5. That’s true too! One isn’t that hard to attain.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  6. I would never recommend this game to anyone. And how do you explain that you dont recommend a game you are actively playing. Still havnt even figured out how to explain the game itself. Everything about pimd is a mind fuck

7. Something tells me most famous people don't take the time for games like this. Crazy, I know, but they tend to have to put a lot of work into becoming and staying famous.

8. If it's only fans famous, probably a lot lol.

But again, why'd anyone who's actually rich and famous, would want to spend thousands of dollars and invest their time to simulate it in a virtual chat application?

Isn't the main user base filled with people who don't imagine themselves achieving great lifestyle in real life but can shell thousands of dollars in credit card debt slowly overtime or people who're very introverted and are inherently bad at communicating in real world and achieving similar level of success and creating or getting into decently big social circles?

9. From stuff i learnt so far the difference is the poor consume more and the rich create more. So propr rich people are highly unlikely to play this game. I guess big boss ata might? But even then maybe not at this point

10. This makes me want to cry. 😂

11. What happened