PSA trading is best

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -blu-3, Jun 17, 2019.

1. This is just a friendly reminder to trade with someone versus gifting. Even if they say they will give it back or it says trusted trader on their wall its always safer to trade or have them look at item in dorm or showcase.

2. You gifted the wrong person ?‍♀️
    If it’s below 10 items I always gift idc. They always send back so it works out
    Edit: Maybe it’s because I’m a bigger account and they’re afraid of sfw ?
    But like, I don’t farm so ?‍♀️

3. This isnt for me directly its just a reminder

4. Well I feel like you put some real passion into this, as if someone you know (or yourself) has had this incident quite recently

5. Also, if ya furni or special items get stolen because you’re letting someone “hold” them that’s not their problem, not ATAs, but yours

6. It just happens way to often so I thought it would be best to remind people that trading is the safest way

7. Their problem is their problem. They should be smart enough to know you shouldn’t trust strangers. All you’re gonna get on this thread is a “Yelp, sucks to be them” and eventually it’ll get locked

8. this is just a reminder for new players who may not be as familiar with the way of scamming! they are the #1 victim because they usually don’t know any better, and if we want to make sure people join this community and STAY, then it’s better to teach them about things like this. :)

9. Alright I apologize. I am (obviously not in a mood today  And kinda lash out when people are being, well, not so smart. Thank you for making a reminder but honestly most new players don’t know where forums are anyways. Just be smart y’all

10. you're okay. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows to beware. New and old players. And not all ppl can be trusted on here

11. i agree, it is important to be smart! it’s difficult to do so when you’re becoming familiar with the game, though, and it’s the mark of a good pimd player to help others out. no need to apologise ??cheers x

12. 99% of people kept their word and gifter back and it's only that <1% of players who didn't care about their reputation who scammed and which you had to be wary of.

There's a lack of trust now, now that the trade system is in place. You can trust me to send back what you're owed and many other players are trustworthy, too.

13. There are alot of trustworthy players out there yes. You just have to know who youre gifting and be mindful. There are wolves in sheeps clothing