Ps3 or Xbox360

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *RockStar_Sinister (01), Sep 6, 2011.

1. Ps3 are mostly rpg really...

Xbox is usually war games

2. But xbox have more good features then ps3, you can now also buy kinetic. It's awsome fr xbox 

3. xBox 360 FTW.

I got a PS3 at daddy's house but it's lame. 

So I stick with my Wii and 3DS. not to mention my trusty laptop and gameboy and PSP. 

4. I would recommend u getting the MW3 theme xbox that is coming soon with two personalized controllers the game mw3 and a wireless headset and charger

5.   I'm buying it. :3

6. Ps3 it has free live, a built in blue-ray player, has more exclusives and accomadates a wider range of games.

7. neither they are both gaay

8. I got both but I prefer ps3 cos I like it more  both have their advantages and disadvantages but it's up to u which one u get

9. Both are great!

You have to try both in order to make a choice.

Hahaha.

I myself prefer Sony products over Microsoft because their devices have ALWAYS been good to me.

PlayStation 1 anyone?

Microsoft has some nice wares, but I just don't like a lot of their products or their prices and they can try and pitch to me any which way they want, but I know a great buy when I see one.

I could however be converted to another console, who knows.

If someone could post what features an XBOX has that PS3 doesn't that isn't the multitasking user interface, then perhaps I can be persuaded.

For now.
    PS3!

10. xbox has less lag (dedicated servers)some better exclusive games like halo, gears of war, etc and get dlc a month and a bit before playstation in some games

11. ._.

Mircrosoft doesn't make video games...

12. Chloe.... Lmfao yes they do

13. ...

Oh...

I hate Bill Gates. 

14. lmao chloe  bill gates doesn't own Microsoft anymore 

15. ...

I still hate Windows. 

Damn windows giving me Paint... I'M ADDICTED CUZ PAINT SAI SUCKS.

... ><. WHY MUST THE TOOLS BE SO DAMN LAME?! YOU TORTURING US ARTISTS?!

... HELL WITH YOU BILL!! GATES!!! HELLLLL!!!