Pricing in store for Indians

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Krystle, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Hello PIMD. Firstly, I want to thank you for the game. I love this game a lot. PIMD keeps me engaged on a daily basis, everything seems to be fun and great here. But we do have an issue and a problem here. Indian players are facing trouble with purchases, bentos, drop furniture and many more, especially for the EC store it's a very huge problem with the prices for purchasing EC. The spinner is also a huge problem. We want to spend money on diamonds in the store and buy dogs and cats, but the price is higher here in India. PIMD forgot to understand the fact of prices in different places around the world, you need to understand the prices in every place and place the prices accordingly, for which it wouldn't be a problem for us. The price is 2000+ and we're getting only a few diamonds. We're really upset about this. It's not just me, but every Indian in this game is struggling to move forward and grow like other players. The players from other countries are able to spend their currency easily, since the price differs there and here. PIMD purchase prices are very high in india, and is reasonable in other countries. The other players easily get the stuff and sell it for bentos, and we struggle to even collect proper chibis and bentos, but sadly, this is what it is. Even the spinner doesn't work well. Most of the time, we get only cash and nothing else, unlike other players who get good stuff from the spinner. We really want to spend money in the store for diamonds, boxes, packs, dogs and cats but sadly, we're not able to. There are a lot of discussions about this all around Indian players. I hope you please look into this and consider pricing the things in the shop accordingly to the country, you need to see the trouble we're facing. We're not able to purchase even when we want to, just because of the pricing. We're only requesting you to check the prices and currencies related to a particular country and then price the items in the shop so it's a good deal for every player from everywhere. The only problem is the currency value in different places, and you need to consider this to price everything according to the currency. Please lower the prices for Indians. This is the serious issue we're all facing here or else PIMD is a gem of a game and we love it. Kindly requesting you to look into this so that we are also able to buy and play as well. Thank you.

2. Price conversions are determined by your app store. So example, Google Play or Apple. As for the spinner, that's a widespread thing that happens to people in all countries where sometimes people get mostly cash, as it's randomized, though I definitely understand the frustration. Mobile games are not easy without spending lots of real money :/
    I hope you're able to move through these issues and grow your account.

3. Ata has 0 control of currency values. They still need to be able to pay their own bills as well and make profit coz thats the point of a business. If you want better value for your money then you will have to move to a different country

4. Also thats how the spinner is coded to work. Cash is the most common drop. If big items dropped more easy their value would plumet. Also i dont see how you are having issues with spIns. It doesnt cost anything other then a internet connection to use

5. You dont have to spend a cent to be able to play. I have spent money 1 time in my 5yrs of playing and that was coz I didnt want to wait to save up for a name change. The game play itself i havnt spent a cent.

6. Buying anything for real world money in this game is optional and a luxury, believe me. And it comes from a person who spent way more than I can afford on this game. Just don't. You can save up. If you want to progress just save DNS and EC's all year and then spend it all during BF. It's a game of patience, really. Progress here takes literally years.

renamed46099 and Fantastic like this.