Policy Updates - 1/31/2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Our In-Game Policies have been updated as of January 31st, 2017.

By continuing to play Party In My Dorm you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept the following policies.

Personal Information:

• Players may share their own First Name, Gender, Age (17+), State / Region / Country through public in-game channels and forums.
    • Players may share their own Personal Photos on the forums.
    • Players may not share their own City / Address / Workplace, School, Phone Number, or Third Party Contact Information through public in-game channels as well as the forums.
    • Players may not share or expose the personal information of others
    • There is no restriction on information disclosed through private channels including PM and Club Chat.
    • Players should always observe best internet practices and be cautious when sharing any personal information online and do so at their own discretion.

Harassment

• Party In My Dorm incorporates PvP mechanics such as attacking others and farming as a core component of gameplay. As such, these are permitted actions.
    • In extreme cases however, repeated negative interactions with someone that go beyond the scope of fair gameplay may be seen as harassment and are assessed on a case by case basis by ATA Support and Product Team.
    • Players should act in a respectful manner. Racist, discriminatory, or otherwise harassing remarks in public channels are not permitted.
    • Private channels are unmoderated and opt-in by players. Harassing messages received through these means should be handled by blocking the player through the available block feature.
    • Players should contact local law enforcement should they feel their personal safety is at risk.
    • A Thinking Ape and by proxy our moderating team, reserves the right to silence or ban players for any reason at any time if we feel they are detrimental to the overall quality of the experience and health of our community.

In-Game Transactions

• Trades, gifts, or other in-game transactions are done so at a player’s own discretion. A Thinking Ape is not able to intervene in these transactions.
    • Transactions of any type involving any non-game currency (including, but not limited to real-world currency, gift cards, credit transactions, and cryptocurrencies) are not permitted and is subject to action at our discretion.

Age Restrictions

• Party In My Dorm is not intended, nor directed towards those under the age of 17.
    • Players who are 17 years of age or older may play Party In My Dorm
    • Players claiming to be under 17 years of age in public channels is not permitted, and will result in account access being disabled.

Message Content

• Party In My Dorm provides both public and private messaging options for players
    • Content posted in private channels is not moderated in any form.
    • Content posted in public channels:
      • Must not contain explicit language or bypass the chat filter
      • Must not contain discriminatory or harassing content
      • Must not contain explicit, obscene, or illegal content
      • Must not contain advertisements for third-party products
      • Must not impersonate an official announcement or member of the development team
      • Must not intentionally create a disturbance, flame, or troll

Automated Gameplay

• Playing Party In My Dorm through the use of any automated means, be it digital, physical, or other is not permitted and accounts found to be doing so are subject to having action taken against them at A Thinking Ape’s discretion which can include removal of game access for that account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.