Plunder and Credit Exchange Increase

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have increased the amount of cash you receive from battling for tiers 3 and 4. As a result max tutor bonus you receive has also increased.

This was done to ease the progression as well as pave the way for new content coming in future updates. Because of the plunder change it was necessary to adjust the credit conversion upwards as well.

2. Great work.

3. Yay gold star for u

4. Nice update. When is t5 coming 

5. If T5 comes out, would T4 be cheaper?

6. WooHoo 2.3 mil per hit  thank you devs!!!! 

7. I have a question then. Does the t4 give a lot more plunder than t3 per stats then? Ex: if you have 60k cs in only t3 versus someone who has 60k cs in t4, would you get the same plunder? And is the plunder change that much different from t4 freshmen to senior? It is stat efficient to replace t3 with a t4 senior rather than replace with all t4 freshmen, but if t4 has significant plunder over t3 then it may be best to get all t4 freshmen before making seniors.

8. Will pimd make an update eventually that wont run on ipod 2nd generation because all my other apps did that and i cnt update them

9. 

10. TY ATAthat's y I nvr doughted you guys on this game, I still don't like wat you did in GaW, plz make "case" back into a fighting method. Thx

11. I'm getting 3.3mil  I like this update now

12. What is doughted? Lol

13. What the hell!!!! I exchanged 230 over credits when the exchange rate for me at that time was 74m and now is 221m !!!!!! Thats almost 3x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.