Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Support 🖤

2. Yes please 😎🐺🔥

3. SUPPORT💃

4. I don't have any idea about the iwar thing. As everyone supporting I'll support it tooo.
    Let's go with the flow🙈

5. Yes Please! Support! And we the people need to just start doing merc wars to spark interest...then start organizing some fair-ish wars!

I say this like I'm actually going to active.. Who am I kidding

6. Support ⭐️

7. Support! But then they consider how much money will they lose from le partie faries like me o_O

8. ATA would never openly admit that, but if we're being honest all deep down know that's the reason they didn't carry Through with it.

It's been 5Years since this threads Creation as much as I'd love to see pimd add in a Dash of Something new besides parties I just don't forsee it happening, that's also factoring in how little success we see with pvp hunts. The fact is this game just isn't meant for pvp if you want something Geared and centered around pvp or gives you the best of both worlds I'd Reccomend KAW.

Support though, Who knows ATA may just surprise us someday but if there's one thing I've learned after years of playing with them it's don't get your hopes up.

9. Tl; dr. However, I know the basic idea. Support.

Old PIMD was better; parties aren’t fun— there’s no human element. (Which is a funny thing to care about, considering this is an online game. Perhaps, I am just want human connection, and this is one outlet I use to get it. I don’t know. And it doesn’t matter anyways. Lol.)

10. Still seeing alot of people saying they want this and yet ive only ever seen 3 wars advertised this year. Ata arnt gonna do something that people arnt even doing themself. Set up more wars and ata will be more likely to find something that works

_Gia-K_ likes this.
  11. War Commitee anyone?