PIMDs healthy food guide

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by renamed41832, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Hi Forumers today we are going to help pimd players eat healthy

Only because health plans cost a lot of money

Help your friends stay healthy

Thank You ! Til next time

2. Pizza and fried chicken. ?

3. I hope you end up eating the celery stick instead ?

4. What's celery? ?

5. lol just came back from watching a cbs docu about venders in farmers markets labeling mass produced products as local grown

6. Look at the coincidence  was it good? I hate watching documentaries cause it’s no joke 

7. That's why I eat burgers. ?

8. it’s was only like 25min and yes the reporter went IN. they even filmed the vendors picking up the produce at the departments and confronted them in front of their customers :lol: it was some farmersonly.com realness ️

9. I’m locally grown

10. I want some. ?

11. Omg  I love it when they do that lowkey , imma have to start watching cbs

12. Kay, so like I need lactose free suggestions pls. Like I use vegan cheese and almond milk. they even have lactose free sour cream and whipped cream ? so like throw some yummy treats my way pls

13. I’m fairly local

14. Ugh potatoes... fries.....

15. Oh look at us twinning

16. I mean what are you gonna do? Cause I heard a lot of potatoes are bad ? What type of healthy meal have you made or eaten with potatoes used

17. There's a very noticeable difference in taste depending where u live because how long it's had to travel/been in storage/when it was picked. Is easy to tell the difference if you've tried actual good produce

18. Fries is the healthiest I can go with potatoes.